Hello all

Options
I just ordered the program today and was wanting to know what results others have had with it, any feedback would be nice. :) Thank you!

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome @CrystalArmstrong1. I have lost and successfully kept off about 12 lbs since May. I know that does not sound that impressive but I was off the wagon all of last month and before that I was on vacation in Europe (best food ever) for 2 weeks. Love the program. I only did the food part my first round and I lost weight. Then my second round I did food and excersise and wow...it really worked..
    I was not used to any excersise initially and was questioning myself on day 3 of excersise . ..be forwarned..they are not hard..but you will be sore...just stick with it..you will work it out...it feels awesome once you can say you completed the first week...then ..the next week..you will be surprised how much easier it seems . ..exited to find out how you like it...you can add me for support if you like.
  • rachaelerdlen932
    rachaelerdlen932 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 21 day fix now for 6 weeks I lost 10 pounds so far ! Getting ready to start round 3 ,my starting weight was 225 now I'm at 215 and going down !
  • germany03
    Options
    Great results @rachaelerdlen932 !!!
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    (Sorry for the late response) Thanks for telling me your results! I really wanted to know how "real people" are doing with it. :)
  • germany03
    Options
    So how has it been going for you @CrystalArmstrong1 ?
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I did not weigh today but have lost 4lbs so far. Yay me! I am having issues with exercising as much as I need to. My age and health are contributing factors but I am trying to push through it. Have a great weekend everyone! B)
  • germany03
    Options
    Welcome @RedsGirl73
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs last April to June and have been stuck at 130 since. I know my issue is I allow wine too often. Working on that
  • germany03
    Options
    Great loss @dmcb24 ... did you loose it following 21 day fix or did you use another program?