I'm still here

Options
Let's see if we can't get this discussion going again!? I haven't done anything about my weight for almost a year. Now I'm at a point where I must do something, because my health is being adversely affected. It was being adversely affected before, now it's just worse. I'm finally sleeping at night, thanks to a CPAP machine and I think I might even be getting A twinge of interest back to create something. Geesh, I have 10 grandchildren so I have lots to scrap! I just started gaining an interest in the project life style of scrapbooking some of my photos. But I am still wanting to make traditional layouts, as well. I sure hope somebody is reading this! LOL

Replies

• lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just getting back into all this as well. Would love to see this group active again. I have 1 grandson and another coming. I do traditional and digital scrapping but am overwhelmed with years of photos. What is project life style scrapping?
  • IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm finding my way back to a better me. I'm so far behind but since the last time I've picked up coloring images. Project life is a style of pocket scrapbooking. I have so many years to catch up on but my weight has been an issue as I don't have the energy to sit at a desk and get stuff done.
  • lcdreams
    Options
    That's a shame. Although I sit at my desk but don't get anything done!
  • lcdreams
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon.