32 yr old, 5'7", 161lbs. (Started at 187 and Goal of 135)

I would love to find some MFP twins! I love the Community message boards and finding people to relate to and gain inspiration and motivation from... but it would be nice to find someone with a similar build/age/goals. Hoping this finds its way to my "twin" :)

Replies

• cmccarth
    cmccarth Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I think we may be pretty similar! I really need some motivation to lose 15 lbs before my wedding in July 2016, and I think the "twin" idea is perfect for some accountability and inspiration.
    Here are my "stats". Please add me if you would like to pair up and motivate each other to lose the last 15 lbs :)

Height: 5'6"
    Heaviest weight: 175
    current weight: 155
    goal weight: 140
  • Rosiecris
    Rosiecris Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, We are close in everything but age. No matter, I am 60 years old and been yoyo dieting since age 12. Currently I am on a mad low carb diet to fit into a spectacular dress for my son's wedding in 30 days. I want to lose 2 sizes and 15 pounds this month! I've done it before and I'll do it this month too. I'd love some company along the way.
    Add me if you want to share the journey

Height: 5'7''
    heaviest weight: 198
    current weight: 158
    goal: 135
  • runhappyfleetfeet
    runhappyfleetfeet Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 148lb, looking to be 135lb by Christmas, 128lb by February, then to stick there! F, 5'6, age 38.