Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hello, new mom, need to lose weight and could do with support

Hi , my name is Amy, i live in Cabo Mexico with my husband, 2 month old baby boy and our dog Mechi. I am struggling with being a new mom (I love it but the reality of getting everything achieved is not so easy)and I am trying to lose 15 kg. Logging every day and juicing and exercising!

Replies

• si43123
    si43123 Posts: 4 Member
    Me too! Congratulations! My baby is 4 months old. Would like to lose 15-20 more pounds
  • sunnyd77
    sunnyd77 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I'm a new mom, 38 yrs old. My sweet baby girl was born July 10 and I love being a mom but I hate the baby weight!!!
    I'm working out and tracking food and could use some extra motivation!!
  • kkstillie
    kkstillie Posts: 3 Member
    First time mom here, too! Congratulations to all the new moms! My baby is 8 months old now and I'm just now starting to get my pregnancy weight off. Just need some support to stay on track here and there
  • neveend
    neveend Posts: 5 Member
    New mom as well my baby girl will be 4 months on Saturday. Is it true that you need 1800 cal a day while breastfeeding?
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    New mama here! Little one is 2 months old already! I'm looking for short but effective workouts to do either at home with minimal equipment or at work in our small fitness center.
  • Jessheuv
    Jessheuv Posts: 1 Member
    New mom to a sweet baby girl that's now 6 weeks old. Just got the "all-clear" from my doc on exercising, so hoping to get back in shape over the next months... I'm usually a cookie monster around Christmas-time, so could use some accountability :)
  • no_bs_mommy
    no_bs_mommy Posts: 1 Member
    New mom, my daugther is going to be 7 months old on xmas eve. I'm having a real hard time breaking my bad eating habits and losing my baby weight. Its time for a change!
  • Freead2016
    Freead2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there Mommies! 1st time in a online support group. I'm AmyDawn, AD for short, I just had my first baby girl 6 1/2 months ago and I too am finding it difficult to strip myself of bad eating habits and find motivation to track and exercise. So how can I support you guys and work together to get this weight off and look and feel our best :smiley: Also the Pressure is ON- I made an announcement to FACEBOOK (dumbass) that by Year 1--- I would have lost the weight and would post a picture. Soooooo yeahhh.
  • mndimichele
    mndimichele Posts: 17 Member
    Hello, I am 32 and a recent new mom of a 3 month old girl. I also have a 10 year old girl. I gained about 65 lbs this time around!! I am hoping to loose more than I gained. Hopefully I can give and get some motivation and support. I have been using MyFitnessPal and the Microsoft Band together. So far so good. I really want to wear someof my non prego clothes!!
  • Hello and big kudos to all new mommas!
    I gave birth to a baby boy on Feb. 19.

Current stats: 152 lbs, stand 5'4.

My Long Term Goal: I'm aiming to lose 32 lbs Godwilling by end of 2016 (l want do it slowly but surely this time).

Process Goal: -Daily Calorie Logins (started out 2 days ago).
    -Microsoft Band Guided Exercise (15 mins, Beginners level)

Please free to add me and let's motivate each other. TIA