Spoiler Alert!!! Let's talk about the show!

Options
2»

Replies

• rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm finally caught up with all the episodes. I don't believe Glenn is dead either! Well I don't want to believe anyway.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    The more I re watch it, the more I think he's still alive.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    So, not seeing Steven's name on the credits for yesterday's episode still doesn't mean he is gone.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-glenn-dead-steven-835952
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I liked yesterdays episode. When they did the two episodes of "Whats the Governor up to now" everyone kept complaining he didn't need two. Well Morgan only got one and a half and I for one liked it. It went at a nice pace, it showed how he went from crazy, to crazier and then back to normal. You got to see him interact with someone that really hadn't met any other people during the entire apocalypse but was handling things relatively well. And I personally, i was excited to see he figured out how to make cheese before he died. He was an entertaining guy.

Some people are saying it was stupid to put it right after last weeks episode, but i think it was the right place. You need a calmer episode after something like that. And it helps to explain how his previous experiences lead to his current actions and the emotional issues he will have to deal with when he realizes that letting those people live causes problems for all of Alexandria. They destroyed the vehicle that rick was going to use to lead the other half of the horde away, but now he is trapped and the horde is heading straight for all those people. If more of them die, its on morgan.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I liked it a lot more then I thought I was going to. On The Talking Dead he was saying that they shot that episode out of sequence, saving that one for almost last. So he (Morgan) would do and say stuff and he had no clue why. Then after he got the script for this episode it made everything make since. Plus there was a little Easter egg in last weeks episode when Morgan saves Gabriels life and he asks Morgan where he learned how to do that and Morgan replied "From the Cheesemaker". I thought it was very cleaver.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I liked this episode. I loved Eastman. He is very similar to my people. I was sad when he died and when Tabitha died. :(
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    It was a good story telling episode and it solved the puzzles it left from before.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Man I love this show.
    So much:)
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    What did everyone think of Abraham last night?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    What did everyone think of Abraham last night?

He stole the show when he got that rocket launcher thing. For a big man, he's got great reflexes. That new weapon is bound to come into play... and soon.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I think Daryl learned some lessons and who was the voice on the walkie??!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I love Abraham's sayings. His bad attempts at hitting on women are still better than some of the other characters best attempts. Im actually kind of surprised he hasn't taken a more front roll by now. He was military, he is strong and he gets *kitten* done!!!

I feel bad for the man and woman that stole from Daryl...that is not going to end well for them.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    My favourite episode ever. And Tara. Lol. She is awesome.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Well, we have a lucky 13 living players and several zombies left playing. Tonight's winner is obvious. :smiley: Do NOT click the spoiler link if you haven't seen the episode.
    Winners are Team Glenn and Maggie who are also partnered with Sasha and Tara. There is only one surviving member on that team. Congrats maphammonds!
    New challenge is posted. Also has hidden spoiler so is safe to read if you don't reveal the spoiler. :wink:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#latest

Members list is updated here. Let me know if you see an errors.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263833/members-list-updated-weekly#latest
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was beside myself! Hooray Glenn!!
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    I am leaving this group (simply because I have a hard time keeping track of groups) but when the Feb 14, 2016 group starts someone PLEASE let me know!! (Also, anyone feel free to friend me. I accept all friend requests. :)