Restarting

Options
Well I fell off the wagon for a week and a half :/ feel like I've gained most of my weight back already but too nervous to step on the scale. Need to get a new routine down now that I'm working 20+ hours and going to school full time. Wish me luck!

Replies

• lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I tested things out last week and this week is my first "real" week. I work full time and between my schedule, DD's and DH's I'm constantly running in different directions. I'm hoping I can play mind games with myself to fit the 30 minutes in each day.
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's get back on the wagon! I fell off over the weekend. One little cheat led to more cheats. But Im getting back on track. My body felt so much better on the plan.
  • lunamare
    Options
    I had to go to VT over the weekend with my parents to do work on the cabin - translation - no videos or control over what we were eating. It was a great weekend, but it's nice to be home and back in a groove.
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on with you guys! Starting my second round but almost a month after I completed the first. I've gained back my weight (I did step on the scale to confirm) :( But I want to see it go again and take some friends with it this time! I work two jobs and am going to be making my Halloween costume between now and the 24th. I'll be crazy busy but I'm going to do it!
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Restarted Nov 1st. How's everyone else doing?
  • lunamare
    Options
    I'm with you, I keep restarting and restarting. I need to stick to this. Field hockey is over for DD. Soccer is coming to an end for DH. If I stick to this now I'll have done a full circuit by Thanksgiving. Then I can do another before Christmas to stay on top of things with the holidays. I can do this. I just have to plan it out.
  • kellypcameron
    kellypcameron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started this morning. How do you guys log your exercise??
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i just restarted the 21 day fix this morning too! :) Total Body Cardio fix I completed it this morning! :)
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Started this morning. How do you guys log your exercise??

I log it with my FitBit Charge HR. It's great! Keeps track of my heart rate so I can more accurately gauge my calorie burn. If you don't have a heart rate monitor, aerobics can usually get you a good estimate of calorie burn.
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Restarting on November 16th!!!! crazyness at home and work have killed any progress I have made and for some reason or another I choose to be lazy instead of hit play for 30 min. my biggest thing is if I do not prep my meals for the week on Sunday then I can almost garenty that I will not eat right for that week so prep is HUGE for me.
  • lunamare
    Options
    I wear a Timex HRM and log my exercise using that. It's neat to see how closely the calorie burns are for a given workout from week to week.
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Time to do this again and start feeling like a strong, fit person again. Vacation over, pulled muscles healing. You are all so motivating, this time is it! I thought last week was it, but couldn't get my eating under control. This is going to be THE month!
  • sharyalick
    sharyalick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting 21 Day Fit extreme tomorrow but not following the meal plan but will be doing portion control.
  • lunamare
    Options
    Yesterday I had to miss my workout because my schedule was so insane, but I stayed w/in my meal plan so I felt okay. Sticking with it today.
  • tinasfitjournal
    tinasfitjournal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been on it but not following the meal plan consistently, am now on track and starting today. feel free to add me.