starting p90

Options
I ordered the new P90 because its supposed to be NOT extreme. I know I need to start slowly. The dvds should arrive in a day or two. Going on a vacation over the Christmas holiday, so I have just over 90 days to try to look as good as I can. Going to start running again also. This won't put on a lot of bulk, but I will mix in as much weight training as I can. The main thing is I am six feet tall and I need to drop from 240lbs to 190-200lbs to really be healthier. I don't think I can do 40lbs in 3 months safely. But who knows? I need to eat simple foods and protein shakes. I am paraphrasing, but as they say, I can't out work a poor diet.

Replies

• HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have the old P90X....I am trying to do it everyday....of course it has only been day 3 lol I would love to finish the whole 3 months.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go guys!! Carlito, You're in the same boat as my fiancé. We're going to cancun for Christmas and he's sitting at 240lb. He, too, will be using p90x3 to get the ball rolling.

Good luck!
  • hsiehshirley
    hsiehshirley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I kinda plan to start it somehow too... But DVD player is broken :neutral:
  • shawnashauntia
    shawnashauntia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How is the P90 workout going I wanted to try it myself, hoping its not too extreme