Weekly weigh in 11/8

Options
Starting Weight: 265
Goal Weight: 165
Today's Weight: 184.2

I'm PUMPED about today guys!! Not only did I get rid of all that bloat from last week, I stayed focused this week and have officially hit 80.8 lbs lost!!

Replies

• curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This challenge:

SW: 205
    Week 1 201.6 -3.4
    Week 2 198.2 -3.4
    Week 3 197.2 -1.0
    Week 4 194.4 -2.8
    Total challenge loss -10.6 lbs

Starting week 5 YESSSS ladies We are Committed!!!!
  • istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 206

Week 1: 204.9 (-1.1 lb)
    Week 2: 202.5 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 3: 200.1 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 4: 198.9 (-1.2 lb)

Total challenge loss: 7.1 lbs!

Super week!! I'm in the ONEhundreds and holding fast, and I've been staying under calories the entire time! Gonna work extra hard this week and see if I can't FINALLY make it to 10 lbs lost! (it means losing 2.9 lbs; that's doable, just daunting!) I've been working out for almost 3 weeks solid, and I'm starting to see some of that muscle -- it just also means that the scale is slooowing dooown... Let's crank it up!

Successes: I've been working up my speed on the treadmill and have progressed all the way to JOGGING *gasp*!! You have no idea what a big thing that is for me; my favorite things used to be eating a whole pizza, drinking beer, and smoking a pack of cigarettes in an evening... That I can even jog at a light pace for 4.5 mph without feeling like I'm going to die is such a new thing for me. Like, never-before-seen thing. I've NEVER been able to jog, and here I am!!

Also, my waist went down an inch, HUZZAH!! Now for my pesky and giant rump to get in gear! :D

On to week 5!!
  • istarith
    Options

I'm PUMPED about today guys!! Not only did I get rid of all that bloat from last week, I stayed focused this week and have officially hit 80.8 lbs lost!!

HOLY CANOLI, Chandal!! 80+ lbs is SUCH a big deal!! That's like, a small person! You've lost a midget!! You've lost a heavy dog! You've lost a whole, taking up space, alive thing! That is such a giant accomplishment - what an inspiration!!
  • tvreruninvasion
    tvreruninvasion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 147

Week 1: 145.2 (-1.8 lbs)
    Week 2: 146 (+.8 lbs)
    Week 3: 144.2 (-1.2 lb)
    Week 4: 143.2 (-1 lb)

Total loss: 3.8 lbs :smile:
  • deety3
    deety3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

SW - 205.6
    Week 1 - 202.2
    Week 2 - 199.2
    Week 3 - 198.4
    Week 4 - 195.6

Week's Loss: 2.8
    Total Loss: 10.0

10 pounds in 4 weeks! woohoo! I am SO excited over this! And from the looks of the posts above me, EVERYONE is doing a terrific job.

WE ROCK!!
  • izhyeah
    izhyeah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 167
    Goal weight: 150
    Current weight: 160

Woohoo! Congratulations on another week to everyone! I used to celebrate good things with food! Now I need to come up with a replacement...a movie maybe?
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options

That's great! So happy for you!!!
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HW 165
    SW 145 ( for challenge)
    GW 130
    Today's weight 140.5

Not the best week for me ( I lost some of my motivation) and nervous about next week being away on vacation.

You guys are all doing so great! Really inspiring!! I love everyone's authenticity about their journey and also all the support and encouragement. Have a great week everyone!!
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    Week 1: 151.6
    Week 2: 149.1
    Week 3: 146.2
    Week 4: 144
    GW: 135
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You're all rocking this out!!! Fantastic job! You all have really helped keep me focused and on track, mostly. Sometimes I turn into a rebellious teenager and do what I want! And then I regret it lol. Thank you all for being an inspiration and being so dedicated! Great things come to those who work for it! ;)
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HOLY CANOLI, Chandal!! 80+ lbs is SUCH a big deal!! That's like, a small person! You've lost a midget!! You've lost a heavy dog! You've lost a whole, taking up space, alive thing! That is such a giant accomplishment - what an inspiration!!

I literally laughed so hard! I couldn't even read it out loud to my boyfriend at first haha. Thank you!!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 285
    Challenge Start Weight: 225.9
    Current Weight: 221.4
    Total loss for Challenge -4.5lbs
    NYE Goal: 205

I'm a little disappointed. For the last two weeks I have gained weight, less than a pound total but I'm bummed. I'm a diabetic and my doctor recently decreased my meds, that's a good thing but unfortunately I think the medication the doctor took me off must have also been an appetite suppressant. So I'm struggling to make the adjustment in my calories or workout to get back into the losing mode.
  • ForMe2No
    Options

80lbs that is awesome! Congratulations! I know that has taken some hard work and dedication!
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    istarith wrote: »
    Starting Weight: 206

Week 1: 204.9 (-1.1 lb)
    Week 2: 202.5 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 3: 200.1 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 4: 198.9 (-1.2 lb)

Total challenge loss: 7.1 lbs!

Super week!! I'm in the ONEhundreds and holding fast, and I've been staying under calories the entire time! Gonna work extra hard this week and see if I can't FINALLY make it to 10 lbs lost! (it means losing 2.9 lbs; that's doable, just daunting!) I've been working out for almost 3 weeks solid, and I'm starting to see some of that muscle -- it just also means that the scale is slooowing dooown... Let's crank it up!

Successes: I've been working up my speed on the treadmill and have progressed all the way to JOGGING *gasp*!! You have no idea what a big thing that is for me; my favorite things used to be eating a whole pizza, drinking beer, and smoking a pack of cigarettes in an evening... That I can even jog at a light pace for 4.5 mph without feeling like I'm going to die is such a new thing for me. Like, never-before-seen thing. I've NEVER been able to jog, and here I am!!

Also, my waist went down an inch, HUZZAH!! Now for my pesky and giant rump to get in gear! :D

On to week 5!!

Nice loss! and Congrats on onederland! I hope to be there soon! Good work and dedication!
  • istarith
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    Starting Weight: 285
    Challenge Start Weight: 225.9
    Current Weight: 221.4
    Total loss for Challenge -4.5lbs
    NYE Goal: 205

I'm a little disappointed. For the last two weeks I have gained weight, less than a pound total but I'm bummed. I'm a diabetic and my doctor recently decreased my meds, that's a good thing but unfortunately I think the medication the doctor took me off must have also been an appetite suppressant. So I'm struggling to make the adjustment in my calories or workout to get back into the losing mode.

Don't get too discouraged! (I know that's like, IMPOSSIBLE; gaining is SUCH a bummer!!) -- Look how much you've lost ALREADY!! You're just twenty-some pounds away from being in the 100's; you've come a REALLY long way!! And hey - medication has A LOT to do with the dynamics of how your body handles liquids and energies; a change in medication usually makes you fluctuate. It's only natural. Keep on keeping on! And if you gain next week too, so what? You're moving, your grooving, and your body will eventually catch the drift ^_~ !
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just got back from vacation yesterday after a week...and happy to report that at least I didn't gain anything! Still at the same weight that I was before I left, so I take that as a win!

Still hoping I'll reach 20lbs by year's end.
  • nmester
    nmester Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 192
    Goal Weight: 180
    Today's Weight: 187.6
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    sw: 216 ish (can't find my post where I first stated)
    gw: 199.8
    cw: 212.6

I think I forgot to weigh in last week
  • luv2liftElise
    luv2liftElise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Another week of gaining a lb. Having trouble with sweets, need to try harder and make those healthy sweet recipes!
    Sw:173
    Gw: 153
    Cw: 169.8
  • kevath
    kevath Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Original sw: 291
    Ultimate gw: 154

For this challenge:
    Sw - 264
    Cw - 252.4
    Gw - 242