Advice/help

Options
I'm in anorexia recover. I'm 5ft 11, male and started at 118 pounds. Had a few really bad binge days due to uncontrollable hunger like maybe 4 out of 7. Ate 3500 calories each day. Weighed myself and was up at 126. Ano some would be water weight but freaked out A do sedetenary maintenance as am a student so really only do walking and looking to gain anything the now so don't do the gym so guess bmr/miantenace is about 1600. So the past 2 days I had 100g of pasta and 2 small slices of cheese pizza out of an Italian restaurant so guessed about 700 calories for that day. After a pee and poop this morning weighed 119 before today's eating. Then today had 150g White cooked rice, 70g chicken breast, 100 ml cooked curry sauce. Guessed about 700 again, as they were both out restaurants exacts are on this but I usually over estimate. So that's means am close to original weight. I hate these binges prefer eating normal meals but there Uncontrolable everyone says. How do I get my head round this and ensure I eat more and actually gain weight and do recover instead of this relapses and if I'm right adding both days together I haven't even had bmr for 1 day that doesn't include even though had a bed day the little exercise I have done. Need help. ASAP. Anything will do

Replies

• spacepony
    spacepony Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you are using the MFP diary, set your goal to gain weight. The healthiest way is to gain 1lb a week, which is an excess of 3,000 calories a week, or about 430 calories a day. MFP will do all this math for you. I trust MFP's calculations, as they have aided me in both loss and gain. But the body's natural fluctuations of water weight/solid waste/etc will drive you crazy if you weigh yourself every day, so try to stick to weighing yourself once a week. Hope this helps a little