Where should we begin?

Options
laurenlmt
laurenlmt Posts: 141 Member
What do you struggle with currently? How do you plan on overcoming this obstacle?

Replies

• chge4btr
    chge4btr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    eating healthy. i start out good in the morning but lunch can be tough sometimes but dinner is always tough. all i want is a burger and fries, i am not a planner when it comes to meals. but i am going to come up with a meal plan and stick with it for a week. wish me luck. :)
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am also going to make a meal plan, I can totally relate. I think potatoes are magical, once I begin to eat one I cant stop :smile: Let me know what your meal plan looks like I would like to see how you plan it out. I am going to make one on Saturday for my Sunday shopping.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into my training schedule after two months out due to knee surgery. I also have a weight goal for a competition in February, yet I keep finding myself eating badly. My plan is to have a good plan for food, including enough snacks to meet my calorie goal (which is quite high due to my training). If I don't eat everything, at least I have healthy options available.