FB Fit 8 week program - Starting Oct 1

Options
I am starting the FB Fit 8 week fat loss program tomorrow. Looking for accountability buddies, to give a push when slacking and celebrate small victories. Anyone else starting a program can post a daily "workout complete" check in here.

Replies

• colleenhickey
    colleenhickey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started the new fb30 program on Saturday. I was considering switching to FBfit, but I'm just coming back from an injury, so I should probably stick with the shorter workouts for now.

Enjoy your workout tomorrow! Tomorrow is my optional stretch day, however I think I'll throw in a HIIT workout instead :smiley:
  • shilpa0310
    shilpa0310 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Colleen! fb30 was what got me started with fitness blender... Sorry about your injury. Kudos for getting back to working out. Better 30 mins than nothing. FB30 is pretty intensive, some more than the longer ones too... Enjoy your rest day! :)

• Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Oooh I started the busy people one the other week. I'm up to week 3 starting tomorrow. How are you finding it? I have to do 2 lots to make up missing Friday. I've done my back but it's good enough to keep going. Friday was horrible and no way could I do the hiit if I tried.
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started FBFit but found that I was getting a bit drained so I've switched to FB30 and am going to work my way up :)
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just started FBbooty and like it so far. I was thinking of doing FBfit after that. How are the workouts?
  • shilpa0310
    Options
    Hello everyone! Nice to see so many on the Fitness Blender band wagon. :)

Sorry for being MIA! Unfortunately I had to restart the program as...well life happened! Lol!

I completed one week and going on week 2 now. I really like the fitness blender workouts, and FBFit is just as amazing.
    The program alternates between HIIT Cardio, lower body and upper body strength training. Typically 5 intensive workouts and one optional yoga day. No two weeks are exactly alike, which keeps me guessing but at the same time I feel nice when a familiar workout comes along.
    Biggest challenge with this program for me is time. Most workouts run closer to the 40-60 mins range with a few 30 min workout. Irrespective of time duration though this is a challenging program.

I started off with the FB30 before progressing to this. After a one month vacation getting back to this program for round 2 and I am finding it tough!

Hope that helps!
  • shilpa0310
    Options
    Kadi82 wrote: »
    Oooh I started the busy people one the other week. I'm up to week 3 starting tomorrow. How are you finding it? I have to do 2 lots to make up missing Friday. I've done my back but it's good enough to keep going. Friday was horrible and no way could I do the hiit if I tried.

Hi Kadi,

Good going! When I have a back log (which tends to be more often than I would like) I usually try to do catch up on the rest days.
    You are right, important to keep going... :)
  • shilpa0310
    Options
    parfia wrote: »
    I started FBFit but found that I was getting a bit drained so I've switched to FB30 and am going to work my way up :)

That sounds like a good plan... Good Luck!
  • shilpa0310
    Options
    I just started FBbooty and like it so far. I was thinking of doing FBfit after that. How are the workouts?

Let me know how you find the booty program, and do share some deets please...I have been interested in the plan and wondering if I should take the leap.
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I had to put the program on hold. One of the HIIT workouts tweaked my knee, so I took a few days off and now I'm doing one of their barre videos. I like the FBbooty strength workouts, but those HIIT ones are brutal! I already had bad knees from my running days, though. I might give it another go when I strengthen back up.
  • JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Starting FBFit on Monday (11/16) and I'm super excited. Scared for the fit test, I haven't done a timed mile since HS so we'll see how it goes!
  • Leo_2015
    Leo_2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hya Guys, I am new to the group. I have been doing fitness blender for a little while and am now starting the 8 week program. My butt is still sore from the 1000 cal workout I did 2 days ago...so I am hoping I will get through the first workout ok : )
    Have chosen not to do the day 1 fit test so am starting on day 2, but will be logging my own results and would love to make friends with other fitness blender addicts!!
  • emmadiamond64
    emmadiamond64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a PDF File they can share of the 8 week program?
  • jubyak
    jubyak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are doing FB Fit together and we started yesterday. Today's workout was brutal, but we really pushed ourselves and did the extra-credit burn video, too! 10 different variations of squats, 10-rep sets, and oh the burn! We're gonna be sore tomorrow, but I'm proud of us and really excited.

I've been using Fitness Blender for years, but this is the first time I've purchased one of their programs, so I'm hoping it goes well.

Does anybody else understand the point of their app? It's basically just a giant chatroom, right? I don't get it.
  • mholoneo
    mholoneo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have purchased Round 1 of their Fitness Blender's 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight & Tone Up Fast and looking for someone who can purchase Round 2 or any of their programmes really so we can swap the pdf's-let me know if you're interested :)
  • mholoneo
    mholoneo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have purchased Round 1 of their Fitness Blender's 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight & Tone Up Fast and looking for someone who can purchase Round 2 or any of their programmes really so we can swap the pdf's-let me know if you're interested :)