New to wonderslim

Options
Hi Guys, quiet group. Is anyone still doing wonderslim? I just started last week.

Replies

• Maribullah
    Maribullah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be starting soon. Kinda quiet here tho.
  • Wildflower65265
    Wildflower65265 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I bought a few boxes to sub into my frankensteined Medifast/ Gold Standard Whey Shake diet. Basically using three shakes a day at $1. each, and two items of medifast with a lean and green preportioned meal. Don't trust me to measure when I'm hungry. Anway, picked up a few boxes of Wonderslim, and I'm hooked on the cookies. 5 g of sugar tastes so good! Haven't had any increased appetite. Might be my sugar sweet spot. Also, the scale at week end showed me 4 pounds down! Very happy and hopeful. I haven't tried any other items yet, and I'm not sure exactly how to do the wonderslim diet correctly. I get confused reading their plans. The cookies bring me joy, and get me through the day or night.
  • jenn76543
    jenn76543 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started WS products/program again myself! I did the program back in 2008 (or somewhere around there) and lost over 70lbs. But I never got myself to goal and never went through the transition part of the program to reintegrate "regular" foods so of course I gained all the weight back. I have been on and off multiple types of programs over the years. I am back with WS to give it an honest commitment. I am always up for support and recipe exchanges