Walking the Dog

5mH92b.jpg

oXuTtT.jpg
Our New Graveyard

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Cute! I bet that took some time for them to get them up.
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to do something next to my house when I still had my green face mask and black dress to do a caldron in my yard with dry ice in it and stand out there on Halloween night and stir it. I'd have Halloween music playing in the background.

Ginny
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Cute! I bet that took some time for them to get them up.

Hi Ginny
    It has been appearing over a period of a week. The Inflatables were not inflated when I took that shot either.
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I always wanted to do something next to my house when I still had my green face mask and black dress to do a caldron in my yard with dry ice in it and stand out there on Halloween night and stir it. I'd have Halloween music playing in the background.

Ginny

Hi Again
    I think that would be a hoot. If You do it in the future a picture would be nice.
    I see Halloween is Saturday, That means Littles at the door for much of the day I suspect, compared to when they are in school for the day.

Enjoy the Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Those are some neat decorations!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Those are some neat decorations!

Hi Val
    Just some scenery in the area....

Here is one from this mornings walk.
    gasq1d.jpg
    Strumming on the Old Banjo
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures Roger. Thanks for sharing. You out did yourself. Our HOA had a Halloween Dinner and movie night along with some of us in costumes. I was a she-devil. Made my own horns, pitchfork and tail and wore a red dress. Perhaps you saw the picture over in the lose 5 in Oct thread.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Love the pictures Roger. Thanks for sharing. You out did yourself. Our HOA had a Halloween Dinner and movie night along with some of us in costumes. I was a she-devil. Made my own horns, pitchfork and tail and wore a red dress. Perhaps you saw the picture over in the lose 5 in Oct thread.

Hi Belle
    No I missed it, can You post a link please? How are You doing. I tried searching here and no luck
    Thank You
    Roger
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have been spending a lot of my time at other sites so I just now saw this one. Here is a picture of my she-devil that I made
    ebxf97wilwjm.jpg
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Cool costume and make-up Belle! :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good Job Belle (Amanda)