Multiple Rounds of 21 Day Fix

Options
I'm on day 18 of my first round of the 21 Day Fix. I'm having a lot of success, but still need to lose about 15-20 more pounds. I'm trying to figure out when to start Round 2. It would be great to hear how other people stay motivated as they complete multiple rounds, do they take breaks from the exercise plan or diet, or both in between, do you just keep going round to round, etc.

Replies

• britishbeau
    britishbeau Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i havent started this plan yet, im waiting for my kit, but i figured i would have a week off from exercise at the end of the round then start again, but still sticking to the diet since it doesnt really seem like a diet to me. but maybe i will have a bar of choc at the end of it.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    For me it was taking that break from excersising that broke the camels back. Don't get me wrong I love the plan especially since I still see results even though I have hardly excersise in a few weeks but taking time off from excersising was the wrong call for me.
  • wuzyursign
    wuzyursign Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was going to take this week off, but decided that I should keep going. Taking a break would ruin the momentum. I'm not going to count containers on Thursday, but will stick to the plan the other days. I decided to start Round 2 today.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @wuzyursign ..great call...keep up the momentum.