Options
    Team Name: Eric & Aaron
    My Three Goals Met: Yes
    Attack Survived: yes
    (No passes left.)

Personal Goals for next week 11/22-11/28:
    1. Stay under calories 5/7 days
    2. Exercise of any sort 5/7 days
    3. Don't be a total big fat friggin pig for Tday dinners.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl and Carol.

I'm posting now as I am just going to bed from yesterday!
    Attack survived and all goals met. (Today, which will actually be the overnight tonight, I am assuming to meet my goals and attack. If for some reason it does not happen I will reserve the right to use one of my two passes. I will let you know if that happens. I hope that is ok).
    ;)
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Team: Carol/Daryl
    GOALS met
    Attack- met

Next week's goals -
    1-Hydrate! 64oz/day
    2-remain within goals( +/-20; except Thurs)
    3-workout4x/week

• MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Team Jesse + Rick

using my pass
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Team Rick and Jesse
    Goals completed
    Attack survived!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl/Carol
    Attack survived
    Goals met

Changing my goals this week:
    Log daily
    Hydrate more and up my protein
    Exercise at least 5 days!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Michonne and Morgan

Despite a brutally busy week at work, I managed to complete the challenge attack and meet my goals. Dont know how I did it, but it happened. One more week to go. Been a fun ride. Let's push it out survivors, gonna be the worst week ever, busy with turkey day festivities.

Darin
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    TeamMichonne and Morgan

Going to use one of my passes.
  • Shepmom24
    Shepmom24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Team: Daryl & Carol

Goals: ✅
    Attack: Using pass

I'm finally on the mend. Just in time for Thanksgiving!! Just glad I no longer feel like a walker!!

So excited for tonight's episode!!!!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well, second week in a row I failed to check in on time! I did survive the attack and met my goals. Team Glenn & Maggie
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl and Carol
    Goals - yes
    Attack-yes
    Sorry I totally skipped checking in yesterday, I guess I'll see if I'm still here or off to the walker horde :/
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Jennwa wrote: »
    Team Daryl and Carol
    Goals - yes
    Attack-yes
    Sorry I totally skipped checking in yesterday, I guess I'll see if I'm still here or off to the walker horde :/
    Once again I am late looking. So you're fine. Rules should be: post before the show airs Pacific. Lol.

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Well, second week in a row I failed to check in on time! I did survive the attack and met my goals. Team Glenn & Maggie
    Plenty of time. I'm late looking, as always. :smile:
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I am posting early, but I am very confident I will not mess any of my goals up before midnight tomorrow! Should I not finish my run in the time I stated, I will post the update!

Goals: I stayed under my cals all week (surplus of 800 right now), I am super confident I can do the trail marathon in less than 6:30 and I have planned my Dec workouts!

Attacks: I survived the attacks, although I was not impressed with Kia's dumbbell woodchop, I have done other versions in the past which seem to me a lot more fluid. Course I coulda just been me!! :sweat_smile:
  • NezyRumRunner
    Options
    I am posting early, but I am very confident I will not mess any of my goals up before midnight tomorrow! Should I not finish my run in the time I stated, I will post the update!

Goals: I stayed under my cals all week (surplus of 800 right now), I am super confident I can do the trail marathon in less than 6:30 and I have planned my Dec workouts!

Attacks: I survived the attacks, although I was not impressed with Kia's dumbbell woodchop, I have done other versions in the past which seem to me a lot more fluid. Course I coulda just been me!! :sweat_smile:

Trail marathon!?!? Awesome!!!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I am sadly reporting the demise of Eric and Aaron with only one week left to survive!
    I failed miserably at my goals this week. I didn't do the challenge. And I've used all my passes.
    I shall shuffle, lumber, and moan my way over to the horde in a defeated and brain hungry fashion! :(
  • NezyRumRunner
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm posting early since I have to have a super early dinner to be up for the Space Coast Race ! Yey! I haven't had dinner yet, but im.confident that I'll stick to my plan since Im really good the days before a race.

Goals-yes!
    Attack-yes!

I don't usually weigh myself, but today I noticed that my shorts were sliding down! Lol! Yey!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl and Carol

Attack- Yes
    Goals- Yes, even though I caught a horrid stomach bug
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm posting early since I have to have a super early dinner to be up for the Space Coast Race ! Yey! I haven't had dinner yet, but im.confident that I'll stick to my plan since Im really good the days before a race.

Goals-yes!
    Attack-yes!

I don't usually weigh myself, but today I noticed that my shorts were sliding down! Lol! Yey!

It's an awesome achievement to loose weight the week of Thanksgiving!!
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    I got a DNF for the Fiery Gizzard run. Back pain set in around mile marker 13 and I had to scratch the run at 20.32 as I knew I could not finish. It looks like I have got to join the walkers unless anyone see a way for me to redeem myself??!!??