11/21 Day 254 Saturday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone. Sorry about not posting yesterday but I ended up staying overnight at the hospital and there was no way to post a challenge. Afterwards I got to my parents house to get them some things and later friday i came back and ended up passing out for a bit...(Hospitals do not have comfy chairs.) BUT! My father's heart surgery went very well and at the rate he is recovering, he will be home a lot sooner than we expected. Thank you so much for all the prayers and good wishes. It means a lot to me. :)

I am currently at my parents house and will be helping them for the next couple weeks whenever I can. So I am going to use this experience as inspiration for today's challenge.

Today's Challenge: Be there for a friend or loved one!

Help them out in anyway possible, whether it is just listening to their troubles to helping clean out their garage! Just be there for someone today!

Replies

• dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is the first group I've joined. Not sure how they work. I like the idea of a new challenge every day
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm glad this is your first group but i am sorry for the current predicament. I have been bouncing back and forth to the hospital. I am trying to post everyday but please forgive me. until he is home this rather odd schedule is gonna be kept up!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hope he's doing better Auna!