11/23 Day 255 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Once again...Sorry for the erratic postings but just read the post from a couple days ago if you want to know why. This is gonna keep happening until he is back home!

On another note...Sugar is one of those foods that I think that we all have a love/hate relationship with. It gives us a temporary boost in energy and tastes great...but eating to much can cause weight gain and other issues...

Though for some of us it is hard to quit or has become necessary in our daily lives

Today's challenge:
skip sugary drinks and foods until about midday and see how it affects your energy levels

This is just a test to see how much sugar impacts are lives. This also will be easier for some and harder for others. You might learn that you have to much and thus you end up groggier than usual by midday because you didn't get your sugar boost! Or it might not affect you at all. Who knows?

Replies

• GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Couldn't do that. I wouldn't have been able to have breakfast.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Did this. I've been cutting back on sugar a lot lately. I did have jam with breakfast but no soda before 1 pm, so that's good. I feel ok without sugar in the morning. I feel best when I have oatmeal in the am.
  • katsinclairexo
    katsinclairexo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did it. I would love to cut sugar almost entirely...I wish it wasn't so hard hehe
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You and me both Katsinclaire. You and me both!