stapark Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    stapark wrote: »
    You look great! I'm at 140 and I'm over 6 years postpartum
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    Sumiblue wrote: »
    I found a "before". This is probably around 140. Taken more than a year ago before I started working out at all. When I started SL I was at 137, so very similar.4xgq30xii9je.jpg

wow, what a difference. it's like you've completely reversed your body type.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I'm still a pear. Just a smaller pear
  • Sumiblue
    Options
    But, you are right about changing body shape. My bigger shoulders balance out my lower body better now.
  • Sumiblue
    Options
    ws9k0u0c1ef3.jpeg

My current profile photo. I've been shedding fat in the last month & can see some quad definition. A bit more than a month has passed since I took the bikini pic. I've added accessories to Stronglifts, doing Ice Cream Fitness 3x week.
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wow'
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow @Sumiblue! Excellent work!!!
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Definitely leaning out! Great work!
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    It's right what you say about balancing out body shapes ie your bigger shoulders balancing out your pear shaped assets.

I am a proper pear too, and at best there is one dress size between top half and bottom half, but usually 2 dress sizes. My waist is pretty small so buying jeans has always been a nightmare etc etc.

I always used to "diet" in order to try and lose the inches from my ample bottom and thighs, but of course the weight came off more (or showed more, at least) from my already small top half, and the end result was that I still had ample thighs and butt, but had puny upper body, you could see my ribs, had no boobs etc, and that all made it look as though there were actually 3 dress sizes between top half and bottom half.

Therefore, even at my lightest weight I actually looked more ridiculous than I did when I was heavy. Now, like you, I am noticing an evening out of my top half and bottom half and am aiming to become more hourglass over time (although I'll never have the boobage!).

Photos like these give me a real incentive to carry on. For so many years in the past I've simply been fed (excuse the pun) the "hip and thigh diet" etc.....so Thank you and keep on posting the progress please!!!
  • Sumiblue
    Options
    Thanks ^^^. I'm at 124.6 now
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    As always, hard word does indeed pay off. I need all the inspiration I can get especially this time of year. I haven't had a SL workout in a week. Must start back up today or tomorrow.
  • Sumiblue
    Options
    Just for sake of updating and to encourage women to keep lifting: I hit my goal weight of 120 about a little over a week ago. Switched to maintenance calories and have been consistently eating more. I've really concentrated on keeping my protein up. I'm running the PHUL program and love it. Today I am at 118.8 lbs. haven't seen the "teens" since I was a teen, lol. I have abs, now, too!8pz1406i60fc.jpeg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    Just for sake of updating and to encourage women to keep lifting: I hit my goal weight of 120 about a little over a week ago. Switched to maintenance calories and have been consistently eating more. I've really concentrated on keeping my protein up. I'm running the PHUL program and love it. Today I am at 118.8 lbs. haven't seen the "teens" since I was a teen, lol. I have abs, now, too!

You look fantastic! Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! Your results should encourage others to continue working hard.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    @Sumiblue you are a continual inspiration!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    seriously awesome @Sumiblue! keep it up!!
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Just for sake of updating and to encourage women to keep lifting: I hit my goal weight of 120 about a little over a week ago. Switched to maintenance calories and have been consistently eating more. I've really concentrated on keeping my protein up. I'm running the PHUL program and love it. Today I am at 118.8 lbs. haven't seen the "teens" since I was a teen, lol. I have abs, now, too!8pz1406i60fc.jpeg

Wow, you look great!
  • ninenines
    ninenines Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great to see your progress @Sumiblue. You are looking great! I find IF works really well for me too, I find it more satisfying to be able to eat a couple of 'big' meals than smaller ones.
  • DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just for sake of updating and to encourage women to keep lifting: I hit my goal weight of 120 about a little over a week ago. Switched to maintenance calories and have been consistently eating more. I've really concentrated on keeping my protein up. I'm running the PHUL program and love it. Today I am at 118.8 lbs. haven't seen the "teens" since I was a teen, lol. I have abs, now, too!
    OMG, you are my sHEro. Seriously. As I am 45 years old, 5'2", 136 lbs when I started 3 weeks ago. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

• Sumiblue
    Options
    Aw, thanks! SHero, love that!