Chat and Accoutnability 25-28 Nov

Options
Hmrjmr1
Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
Happy Wednesday Folks! Hope all is well with all of you.

Replies

• kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey all! Dragging butt getting back here after the business trip. Will be back to catch up with the posts. As for the trip, I will leave you with this....pretty much sums up how I did...needed lots of comfort food, and a beer or two, to get me through it...

x9y1mz2iirfj.jpg
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    A gals gotta do what a gal's gotta do...
  • leopardprintaholic
    Options
    Hi Guys, Hammer's Holiday Mile Challenge is just what I needed! Both Our (The Hub & my) Daddies are now on Hospice with end-stage dementia. :( Although my eating has been on-point, my "money-maker moving" has taken a back seat. Jumpin' back on the wagon today. :) Thanks John, for the timely motivation! Xoxo
  • kris3b
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear you are going through this DebSue. Hugs and prayers out to all of you. <3

Oh John, this girls gotta stop doing what she's been doing or I will be in a whole heap of trouble :)
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Folks. You all are a blessing to me.
  • kris3b
    edited November 2015
    Options
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I will second John's sentiments. I am thankful for all of you! Even when I am absent from here, you are all in my heart and helping to drive my spirit. Thank you <3

• Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Happy Friday Folks! It may be Black Friday but let's all make it a Red Top kinda Day eh..
  • kris3b
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Shopping and run done! Never shop on this day, but there was a deal for the boyfriend's birthday that would save me $70. Worth it. Woke up late at 5:55...5 mins til the deal started. Skipped coffee (gasp!) and raced to the store. 6:05 at the store and it was gone. Contemplated stealing a woman's cart with that darn game system, but instead drove to another Meijer. Got it! Phew. Came home and did a slow run on the treadmill. 3 miles in 36 mins. Just finished eating biscuits and gravy :)
  • kris3b
    Options
    Finally caught up on the previous weeks thread. Seems I was born a week behind in everything.

Amy, Thanks. It is funny with my dad, even though he was filled with badness back in his Marine days, he still is all Marine and filled with pride over those days. It stays with them:) I definitely grew up with it...right down to how you properly made a bed! haha

Heron, Lucas is gorgeous. My heart is always touched when I read your posts about your fosters. It is beautiful what you and Arturo do for them. Bless you both! That 2 pound gain was due to mega muscle :wink: I am holding off trying any diets. Easing myself into eating better for now. Sorry about the stiff neck. I have had one since Wednesday with some body aches. Feel like I may have been fighting a bit of an illness. It is better today. Hope you are well.

John, Love your consistency and am learning from you. Congrats on your success and for sticking with healthy living:)

Did a little walk this morning to get it out of the way. Think that will be it for the day since it is the boyfriend's birthday and want to hang with my love. Cake to bake. Realized I bought him the wrong video game yesterday, so I need to head out again. Ugh! I despise shopping around the holidays. Drove around a parking lot for 15 minutes yesterday because it was so busy and I didn't want to park behind the building. Learned my lesson years ago when I was mugged getting into my car. Happened in the blink of an eye. Be careful out there!

• Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Happy Saturday Folks. Not a lot going on here, gonna write some letters today. It's part of my Hmr jmr Mental health project. A different way to do a gratitude journal. plus spread the joy. I think there are few things in life that create a positive hormonal response greater than receiving a letter from a friend. One of those All Areas of life thing in the journey. :sunglasses: