11/28 Day 260 Saturday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Today we are going to do something alittle bit different and it is going to work our memories!

Today's Challenge: Take a couple minutes today and try to recall a few stories of your family's history

It might surprise you how little you may actually know!

Replies

• 40DmBjunkie41
    40DmBjunkie41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Results of today's challenge: Depending on which family member I recounted my family details to, sometimes I was completely wrong about an event in our family history; while other times I completely surprised someone with some of the details of our history. This makes me wonder if I truly remember the details, or if my mind is scrambling some of the details up with the details of other events. In any case, today's challenge makes me wanna do some research
  • UhuraST
    UhuraST Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. This looks like a good group. Results: How disorganized the pictures I have from my grandma's photo album. How grateful I am to have the family history stuff from my family, the online ways to do family history, and to have family members help me by sharing memories even though I am the one most interested in using websites, having pictures, etc.