Mid-week Checkin

Options
Hello!! :) hope everyone is doing great! We are mid-way in the week and checking on how everybody is doing. Any highs or lows? Milestones or celebrations? Any venting? We are to support each other. You are never alone. Have a great week!
Cheers,
Anna

Replies

• annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a little frustrated. I have this e-penpal, and he learned that I'm really trying to take some weight off, and he challenged me to a 'race' - ten pounds by New Year's. Whoever gets there first, OR whoever loses the most by 2016. I wasn't going to do it, because I started in July, so I lost my 'easy 10' back then, and everything now is HARD won, y'know? Whereas he's just starting and his 'easy 10' would blow me away. Besides, he literally weighs double my current weight - it's easier to lose when you have more to take off. BUT... if I could be motivation, for *any* loss for him, y'know? Besides, it's already part of my goal, no? So I took up his challenge. We take pictures of our scale to prove our losses.

But I'm pretty sure he's copping out on me. This week, he skipped a picture, at all. Said I wouldn't want to know what he gained. He gained last week, too. I don't know... if he were trying AT. ALL he'd be utterly annihilating me. I want him to do this, as much as *I* want to do this. Anyhow, there's my vent.

Not that there's ALL bad news - since I took him up on it, I've lost six. (Seventeen since I started in July.) So YES, I'm making great progress - might even lose the ten by the 31st. I just want to cheer him on, too, y'know?

Anyhow. This week I'm finishing putting up bone broth from the turkey (in freezer containers). It's SO good, and a great way to lose weight - bone broth for lunch, as the snow is coming down (sadly, not sticking, though... yet!). It smells SO good, too!

You didn't tell us how YOU'RE doing, Anna. ;) Has it been a good week, so far?
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I soooo missed the mid week check in but here is what whats going on with me then....I decided to do a 5 day eat clean challenge with a Herbalife coach i met on instagram. He is amazing sooo I am going to start this challenge on Monday and I am hoping with my hard work I will see results......
This discussion has been closed.