Mom's weight loss struggle!!!

Options
Who knows the struggle of trying g to get your daily exercise and then your kids start crying and pulling on your leg because you're not giving them your undivided attention?

Replies

• Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I do I do! I work fulltime and although my Husband helps me with our twins when I just ask for 30 minutes to get on the elliptical they still go nuts to come with me. Needless to say it is not safe for them to come around that machine. They are 2 1/2 now and I thought it would get easier. Some people suggest exercise when they go to bed.....they go to bed around 8:15 so I have zero desire to jump on that machine then. I need another plan and I just cannot seem to get it. Any ideas? Anyone at all?
  • Annamae0512
    Annamae0512 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh man do I know the struggle sure nice to here others do haha. Well exercise while every one is asleep is about the best ideal I can say. What I'm currently doing is the insanity program. And now I just bring the twins in the room with me and exercise around them lol it may sound imbossible but heck I get more cardio I think jumping all around the room trying to avoid them haha. They think is now a dance game cause they just laugh. My husband and started doing outdoor running in the fall and would take turns pushing the stroller but now that its cold we had to find away to do it indoors. I'm sure there is other ways but I'm just not the mom who can keep her kids penned up crying. We spoiled our kids since day one and now we are paying for it I'm sure you underatand. Just push through its worth it! It may be hard, exhauting and frustrating but it's worth it!! Started this journey so disgusted with myself I'm fed up with my excuses. I started at 159 now 145 and about 15 pounds away from my goal