Weekly Chat December 7-13

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Here goes week 2!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Esther how do I close the November Walking Challenge thread?
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    On the main page that has all the threads find the one you want and click on the gear. It will give you the options. One is close. Poke the close box.
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Considering I hadn't started this process yet at this date last year, I'll have to say I'm doing great. I'm down 55lbs, but I've been hovering in this 190-200 range for a few months now and really need to allow my body to forge ahead!

I'll post weigh in tomorrow. I know i'm in the above zone. I will be much happier once I break the 190 and get to fresh territory.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    On the main page that has all the threads find the one you want and click on the gear. It will give you the options. One is close. Poke the close box.

I can't seem to find any gears. Do you think you only have them because you are the owner of this group? See if you can close November walking challenge for me. Thanks. If not, no big deal.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You are doing great Eninad!

I'm back. I'm in bad shape eating wise. I had been doing ok and then totally fell off the wagon in the summer. I have just over a month of maternity leave left and it would be nice to wear my normal work clothes.

My baby is my worst sleeper of my kids and it is getting to me. He is starting to get better so I'm hoping that helps me.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Welp, looks like I'll be truck shopping soon. Phhhbbb. . . . Got a voicemail from my insurance adjuster, and my poor little Ranger is a complete write-off.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    What happened to the ranger? I'm so sorry. Christmas time should be happy not painful.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    What happened to the ranger? I'm so sorry. Christmas time should be happy not painful.

It got smooshed. :'( I had stopped at a crosswalk for a pedestrian, and someone came up behind me. He wasn't paying attention and plowed right into me. I'm thankful that the pedestrian had already crossed or I would have hit him too! Now the insurance company is cutting me a cheque tomorrow, and I have to give the rental back Wednesday. One day to find another vehicle is not helping the Christmas stress. Nor my inclination to stress eat. And I can't lift with the whiplash, so I can't stress-work-out.

I may build a blanket fort and binge-watch Doctor Who with a bottle of wine. :p
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I will be right over Angelfire!!!!!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    I'll save you a bottle Esther!!
This discussion has been closed.