How is everyone's progress?

Options
kaysday
kaysday Posts: 256 Member
Hi everyone. Just wondering how you all are doing in the challenge. Is everyone hitting their goals? Do you think that you will reach your challenge goal? Are we all still trying? ( I hope so) Good luck all

Replies

• lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My progress is slow so far. Lost 2 lbs, had some ups and downs. I mostly was lifting weights and yoga as exercise and just added some cardio in. I've been getting back on track. How about you? I never completely make my goal. I try to lose 10 lbs.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Plateauing - but still trying!!
  • missy40mfp
    missy40mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling but I'm hoping and not giving up !!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The challenge is going strong! On track to hit goal and that is fantastic! The health has been a constant struggle....the small fiber neuropathy is getting on my last nerve with the wonky heart rate and high bp....but hey, a year ago I was at 190 pounds so that REALLY wasn't good. Serenity prayer for me....And thoughts to all of you sticking with it! What a difference a year makes!

I know I have been a bit MIA this go round as well...but I love the motivation and support here. The spreadsheet keeps me accountable and on track, and I love watching everyone along the way. It makes me feel not so alone in my little world :)

• Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady! I'm not losing as fast as I hoped, but I'm just thrilled to be losing weight :) This week I got into the 170s for the first time in a year and a half of yo-yoing.

179.5 yesterday! Shooting for a new goal of 172lbs by Christmas (instead of 165).
  • easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Going slower than I was at the start, because I've got less to lose now. Pretty steady at .5-1lb a week, but likely won't reach my Christmas goal. Still, I'm really happy with the progress I've made and the continued weight loss despite the slowing. My original 20 lb. goal would have put me at 144 for Christmas, and I'm at 157, so only time will tell! :)

• LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine is progressing slower than normal. I'm not out exercising like I normally do in the summer months. The shorter and colder days tend to work against me, but I do my best to battle back. My CRNP said I have some mild signs of Seasonal Affective Disorder, so after researching that, I have been working on ways to better deal with it. Other than that, and even though I've been bouncing around a little, I still have managed to keep off what I have lost for this challenge and hopefully keep it that way and keep chiseling away at it. At this point I still have about 14 lbs. to go for the challenge and I'm not sure if I'll make the goal, but if I can keep what I've lost off and some more, especially through the holidays, I'll consider it an accomplishment. :)
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am 11 pounds away from my goal. I am not losing as fast as I hoped to. I have been slacking more too which is definitely my fault. Starting today I'm back on track. Hoping to drop those 11
  • lindadprice
    Options
    kaysday wrote: »
    I am 11 pounds away from my goal. I am not losing as fast as I hoped to. I have been slacking more too which is definitely my fault. Starting today I'm back on track. Hoping to drop those 11
    I need to 11 more pound as well. The last 10 lbs are the hardest especially during the holidays. Don't give up.
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5 more pounds to go for me which will give me my wiggle room. I am over the moon at the moment having finally reached my first goal.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Faster than I thought. 8 pounds down already and I was aiming for about 6.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Not going as well as I would like but that's my own fault for not being able to resist temptation, especially at the weekends! I'm sticking with it though, and recording a weight in every week, even when its a gain so that's an improvement for me! Great motivation seeing everyone else's progress. Keep it up!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have been MIA lately.

Had a really hard time keeping my head into this losing weight thing. I couldn't get back into the swing of things until i saw the scale on Monday. I was up 14 pounds since July. really lost I would go up and down, up and down for months and mostly up. Finally could't take it anymore, Monday i decided i need to take all the necessary steps to get myself back and start taking of myself again. I am so happy that this morning i am down 7 pounds. I know most of that is water weight but its still 7 pounds. IF i can get through the rest of today, on my last day of a 3 day cleanse and get through tomorrow I can feel secure that i am back 100%.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am down 26lbs since starting this challenge and just one 1lb away from the goal I set when I began. I have really changed up my workout routine adding HIIT three times a week and trying to walk 15000 steps a day.
  • SueCo1234
    SueCo1234 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am doing OK - this thread prompted me to look at the spreadsheet to see how my progress compared to the group and it made for some interesting reading! Of those who are still in the game (I reckon 33 of us!) most are doing really well (admittedly I am one of the less successful when I look at how brilliant most are) - but as someone who enjoys numbers, stats and trends - the success of the challenge is in the numbers! I am encouraged to continue with this - it is so easy to drift away from the end goal but the results of the group (particularly those who are still in it) shows me that it is worth persevering! Many thanks for giving us the opportunity to work together on this :smiley:
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I seem to be going the wrong way, and I've gained 5 pounds since the beginning of the challenge. know it's not much, but it's still in the wrong direction. I most likely will wind up with a gain of some sort at the end of the challenge. I can't seem to find the energy right now to exercise, and my hunger has gone up. I got switched from working later in the day to mornings, and since I work retail it's gotten busy for the holidays. The cold weather hasn't helped either. I might start walking again, but it just depends on how I feel, and what my schedule's like. After the New Year, I plan on starting my P90X program again from the beginning.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I got to my desired leanness so I'm done! Come Sunday I will be gradually eating more and starting a bulk.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I reached my goal - it was to lose 27lbs and I am down 28 yay yay yay
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal, set another goal, reached that one, and am now on my third goal. :) This challenge has been awesome for me, and I want to thank all of you for sticking in there with me! Congrats to those who've reached their goals or are steadily chipping away, and to those not just there yet--keep going. You're doing great. What matters is that you give this your best shot.
  • lindadprice
    Options
    I set about 10 lbs as my goal and I did half that. I'm not fretting because I'm 8 lbs away from my ultimate goal. I'm afraid to lose it to fast and than put it back on. I want my weight to be easy to maintain. That's why my goal is 155 and than see how I feel.