Getting MFP to load low calorie diets

Options
owlett5
owlett5 Posts: 10 Member
Due to the fact that New Directions is Very Low Calorie, my fitness pal gets upset and since I am eating less than 1000 calories per day, it won't let me do a diary update! Is there some way I can bypass this so I can make sure that my records stay recorded and are viewable by my friends?

Replies

• HuskerJulie413
    HuskerJulie413 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I get scolded too but I can still use the diary. Maybe I don't completely understand what you are describing?
  • owlett5
    owlett5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ooh so it still posts? For awhile I thought it might not record
  • erock0628
    erock0628 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It records mine
  • Lisalovestravel
    Lisalovestravel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't even do that part. I go in every now and again and change the weight number, but thats all.
  • erock0628
    erock0628 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yea I stopped. I hate counting calories and with this program I don't have to and after this program I'm not planning on counting calories something about having to count calories for the rest of my life sounds horrid to me. Just making better decisions and portion control is what's it's all about......to me anyways.
  • JenniferNeu2015
    JenniferNeu2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I tried to change the calorie count to 800, it would let me do it for awhile and then when I updated my weight it reset the calories to like 1600 or something. It became too much of a hassle so I stopped logging. I'm really just hear for the discussion boards. I'm using another app to log my weight but I'll probably update it on MFP too.
  • HuskerJulie413
    HuskerJulie413 Posts: 84 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I faithfully use MFP everyday to track my carbs so I stay in nutritional ketosis and fat burning mode! :) Since MFP doesn't like anyone to go below 1000 calories I set mine to 1050. It also helps me keep track of how much water I've drank.