December 16-31 Homestretch 2015!

Options
bbinoa
bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
12/16
Green, yes
Exercise, no
Total 13/21

Today was definitely a challenge, but I stayed green! Retirement lunch out for a coworker at a restaurant with very few decent choices. Did my research w their nutrition info beforehand though and stuck to it! Tomorrow is my office holiday party so already planning it'll be red. Too difficult to try to figure out everyone's homemade dishes.

Replies

• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    December 16, 2015
    Green today? Yes 14/25
    Streak: 2 days
    Exercise today? No 8/20

Green but still no Cardio . I have kept up with the Merry Core-mas exercises though. I'll share them soon!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    12/16/15: Green 16/25
    Streak 16
    Exercise -no 7/15

No exercise, but I have three gift cards and three presents left to buy. If I check out at Amazon, I have bought two of those. I can do it!!!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/17
    Red and no exercise!
    Total 13/21
    Office holiday party potluck style. I have no idea what I ate calorie-wise. I really didn't do too bad, except for some cake. Will just assume it's red and move on. Missed my little lunchtime bike rides in the gym I've been doing. Back at it tomorrow!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 17, 2015
    Green today? Yes 15/25
    Streak: 3 days
    Exercise today? Yes 9/20

20 minutes on the treadmill, 1 minute comfortable pace, 1 minute fast. The difference between the two became less and less - working on my treadmill speed. I'm faster outside than when I run outside.

Swim meet 3 of 4 tomorrow. Looking forward to Sunday.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    December 17 & 18 green? Yes & yes 18/25
    Streak 18
    Exercise? No & yes 8/15

I have over 100 calories left today and I am on my way to lift. My way cool secret Santa got me a foam roller. I <3 her.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/18
    Totally red and no exercise.
    13/21
    Super stressed out day at work. Always busy for me and it kind of ruins the festive mood :( basketball game and holiday party at night. Saturday is cookie baking. Fair thee well!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 20, 2015
    Green today? Yes 18/25
    Streak: 6 days
    Exercise today? No 9/20

No exercise but I got thru all the swim meets, groceries are in the house and Christmas shopping is completely done!

Back on track with exercise tomorrow.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    12-16, 12-17, 12-18, 12-19, 12-20
    Green: Yes, No, Yes, No, & No
    Goal: 13/26 (It's not enough days in the month to reach this goal, but I'll try to keep all but 2 of the days green for the remaining of the month.)
    Exercise: No, Yes, No, No, Yes
    Exercise Goal: 10/21 (If I exercise every day I can still make this goal.)

Ladies, I've really been MIA. I'm so sorry. Who knew December could be so hectic??? I'm not even working, and it's still super busy. I've eaten too much on more days than not, and my exercise has taken a backseat too. Granted, I was sick most of last week, but I'm done with that excuse. Effective tomorrow, I'm back on track all the way around. My body is missing it's normal routine.

@jenthibert Congratulations on getting all your shopping done! I'm jealous. I haven't put a dent in my shopping list. Ha!!!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Hope you had a great weekend! The foam roller sounds like a hit. I probably need to ask santa for one of those. Let me know how you like it.
    @bbinoa I hope a wonderful weekend made up for the hectic day you had Friday.

• jenthibert
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl, I was getting panicky about Christmas shopping. Only things I had were my amazon and llbean orders and a partial list. I'm working until noon on Christmas Eve. Due to a vision issue I don't drive more than a few miles from home after dark (and it's dark EARLY!) and the area I needed to get to is definitely not in my comfort zone /driving area. Yesterday was it!

My husband and I need to shop for our gift. We're getting a new camera so we can capture all the senior year activities on more than our phones.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/19 & 12/20 - green 20/25
    STREAK: 20 2of 2 ten days complete a 5 day streak to go
    Exercise no. & yes 9/15

My second 10 day streak was saved by Daughter not wanting cake for her birthday. She has a cold and "why waste calories if they don't even taste good."

Hang in there, everybody. The goal this week for me is maintenance. It's Feagins birth week!!! (one down, two to go then Christmas.)
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/19 and 12/20
    Red and red. No exercise either.
    Ughhhhh!!!
    13/21 and holding. At this point I'll be happy to get half my days this month green.
    Cookie making and eating. Super yummy, but I feel yucky. This week is hectic too. Will try to get a workout in Monday but Tuesday is filled with appts and another lunch out, Wednesday is a class party. At least I'm in good company! You guys sound as crazy as me!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 21, 2015
    Green today? Yes 19/25
    Streak: 7 days
    Exercise today? Yes 10/20

3 mile run on the treadmill. Finally!

But next two days may not happen. Christmas shopping with hubby tomorrow after work and a fun swim meet Wednesday.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/21
    Green and exercise!
    Total 14/21

Kept running down to the fitness center at work and taking a break to pedal on the cycles and squeezed in some strength training over lunch. Tuesday will be filled with more eating.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/22
    Red!
    Total 14/21

Started a series of cortisone shots for my foot today. 1 of 3. Felt a smidgen better. Keeping my fingers (toes?) Crossed÷
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 22, 2015
    Green today? Yes 20/25
    Streak: 8 days
    Exercise today? No 10/20

I'll cross my toes for you @bbinoa!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 23, 2015
    Green today? Yes 21/25
    Streak: 9 days
    Exercise today? No 10/20

Half a day of work tomorrow, groceries and one last Christmas present to grab then home to clean and bake. Looking forward to a few days completely off. Couple parties to go to but nothing stressful. Long weekend again next weekend and even less on the calendar. I'm ready.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/21-23: Red, red, Chevy green
    Streak.1
    Exercise; yes, no, no 10/15

Red velvet cake baked but not frosted. Fudge, brownies, and pumpkin pie made.
    That leaves real food to be made tomorrow.

All presents are wrapped and under the tree.

I PR'd deadlift at 125 pounds today.

Christmas, I am ready foe you!!!

Happy Christmas, Team Green!!! I hope you all have a wonderful and stress free holiday.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    December 24, 2015
    Green today? Yes 22/25
    Streak: 10 days
    Exercise today? No 10/20

Ready for a great day with family tomorrow. Planning on a red day, but it's all favorites so...

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    12/23, 12/24, 12/25
    Red, green, red (festive!)
    Total 15/21

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful day filled with family, friends, good food and company! I'm thankful to have each of you as my friend in fitness and health.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/24 - green with exercise
    12/25 - red without exercise - I didn't even log anything I ate.

Merry Christmas, Team Green!!!