Thanks to all of you!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
I want to give a huge thank you to those who have kept this going while I have been absent. My gastrointestinal hemorrhage really threw me for a loop and it has really taken a while to get back to a normal. CHristmas is coming up on us quickly and I want to know if anyone wants another challenge to take us from Jan. 1st through April 1st? Let me know, I will be doing it myself as I really need more time to get myself and health in order.

Replies

• kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the things you are going through. I pray for better days and a recovery. I would love another challenge!!! That would be awesome. I was able to reach my goals and this challenge made me want to accomplish those goals.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I hope you're feeling better and wishing you a speed recovery!
    I'm absolutely up for another challenge. I've pretty much maintained through this challenge, but to me that is still an accomplishment especially through the holidays. Without this group and the challenge, I'm sure I would have fared worse.
  • carowilsonadf
    carowilsonadf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would be very grateful for another challenge :) I didn't do as well with this one as I had hoped and I know I will put some back on over Christmas! We are going away over Easter so I need to motivate myself to lose as much as I can before then.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Considering how much I have failed at this current challenge (although any loss is good even if it is way off target!!!) I can't wait to get stuck into the next one. I always feel especially motivated after Christmas too.
  • cybyll52
    cybyll52 Posts: 16 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am in for the new challenge. Technically I am in maintenance mode, but the challenge keeps me accountable.Thanks for all your work.
  • MsDaniG
    MsDaniG Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have just followed from group to group hoping for one that I can finally join. I hope you make a new challenge just in time for me to start. I love the concept and accountability.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I will be there. I need motivation
  • gracielu7
    gracielu7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better, kayjosh! And I am 100% in for another challenge, haha.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting the new challenge this weekend. Start date January 2nd
  • easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hoping you find yourself well in the New Year. Thank you for facilitating this opportunity for accountability. I defo didn't meet my goal, but it's so encouraging to see the data in a more conclusively light as I move along. See you in 2016!