After workout blues

Options
TN_Tinker
TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
I have been noticing after my workouts lately I have been getting a touch of vertigo and been getting very lethargic though out the day. It has been going on for about a week. I took today off and rested and feel better. Does this mean I am working out too much or not eating enough?

Replies

• pennysteed
    pennysteed Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Are you on BP meds? How are your vitamins doing. I was getting lightheaded and they took me to half dose on my BP med. once I can track my BP, he said I could try coming off of it. Just a thought. If it keeps up, talk to your PCM.
  • TN_Tinker
    Options
    pennysteed wrote: »
    Are you on BP meds? How are your vitamins doing. I was getting lightheaded and they took me to half dose on my BP med. once I can track my BP, he said I could try coming off of it. Just a thought. If it keeps up, talk to your PCM.

I am not on BP medicine and all my vitamins were just checked. Everything is fine. Thanks Pennysteed
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    How far out are you from your surgery?

Orthostatic hypotension (dizziness when changing position) isn't uncommon a few months out. It hit me hard around 4 months post surgery and was worse a few hours after working out.

I also had to increase my caloric intake as my work outs increased in intensity. I'm still losing an average of 14 pounds a month at almost six months out.
  • TN_Tinker
    Options
    How far out are you from your surgery?

Orthostatic hypotension (dizziness when changing position) isn't uncommon a few months out. It hit me hard around 4 months post surgery and was worse a few hours after working out.

I also had to increase my caloric intake as my work outs increased in intensity. I'm still losing an average of 14 pounds a month at almost six months out.

I am at 8 months out and loosing about 2lbs a week. The nut has me on a 950 calorie max with 100 protein and 60 carbs. I am burning 500-800 calories 5 days a week