Check in number two!

Options
groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
Hi friends! It has been another week! Please tell us how your holidays were, what you're proud of for yourself this past week and if you have lost weight. ☺️

Replies

• groversa
    Options
    My name is Samantha, the holidays went really well for me actually! I got to spend time with both my mans family and my own. Something I'm proud of is logging even when I was eating chocolate and crap yesterday and making sure I stayed under. I lost two pounds this week!!
  • bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We had people over and went to both mine and my husband's families. I logged everything and lost .8 lbs which I am actually ok with. I thought I would have been up a pound or two from all the junk we ate. Pie at my house, cookies at my grandparents and pie and fudge at my sister in law's. Today will be my last day eating crappy (my anniversary today) we are going out for dinner & dessert.
  • cemons
    cemons Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christina and lost 0.8 lbs. I'm rather disappointed, but I went over my calories in many dinners. I'd do so well through the day, then blow everything at dinner. I am going to get a food scale in 2 weeks and circumstances will make watching what I eat easier also in 2 weeks time. Right now I'm rather embarrassed to get caught measuring my food, but I will soon be moving out on my own again.
  • Jenn112358
    Jenn112358 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I had a good time over Christmas. Lots of cousins and kids around. :) I was able to resist overdoing it at 2 different family dinners and am down 1.4lbs. I'm going to start measuring food too, which should really help when I make lunches for work.
  • groversa
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! Losing weight during the holidays is a big deal! Way to go!!
  • jmfloyd2014
    jmfloyd2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I went up a pound but am back on track now!
  • groversa
    Options
    You got it!