New

Options
Hi
Just read about the waking challenge and it's a great way for me to get motivated again. I've been a walker in the past but recovering from shin splints and some other illnesses. I'm actuality starting tonight because I don't want to put it off for another "Day 1". Good Luck and God Bless! :)

Replies

• kbrow102
    kbrow102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Walked 2,262 steps, good start. Now ice!
  • kbrow102
    kbrow102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On second look I'm guessing the forum is closed. I'll find another group so as not to frustrate myself by waiting for a reply. :/
  • msohio80
    msohio80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kbrow102, I am new too. I am going to begin this challenge Oct 1 2015. Good luck to you!
  • tammymoorestepp
    tammymoorestepp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi going to start the walking challenge today!! Hope someone is on here!! LOL
  • Suerenee71
    Suerenee71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Going to start tomorrow.. Wish I had a better way to track my steps!
  • rebeccadepoorter815
    Options
    Hey, kind of new to myfitnesspal and to the walking challenge. I started tracking my steps this morning. If anyone wants to join me or add me as friends for mutual support pls feel free to do so. Good luck to you all
  • Smashleypants027
    Smashleypants027 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just saw this and I'm going to start this bad boy tomorrow!
  • debs9145
    debs9145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting :-)
  • BETSHEALTHY
    BETSHEALTHY Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yup lets all get walking!!! Even with my sore ankles!!
  • linstapler
    linstapler Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    awesome... let's do this together and support each other. I am adding steps by doing exercise videos by JessicaSmith and Leslie Sansone. Taking the stairs, just moving and walking more to hit my 10K each day. It is achievable!
  • Kenandler
    Kenandler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to start too. I'm excited to start this journey!
  • karenk1124
    karenk1124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not new to mfp or walking but joining in too...good luck everybody !!!
  • dolmoon
    dolmoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting the new year back on track. So will get my walking dvds on and join you. I've been on the mfp for a while and lost some weight before Christmas, but need to push on with fitness and loose the excessive treats I've allowed myself.