Any slimming world ppl ready to start Jan 16?

Options
jojo_hall
jojo_hall Posts: 10 Member
Hi all
Are / is there anyone on here ready to start slimming world in January? Need some motivation :-)

Replies

• mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im starting on Saturday, I need to lose a few extra pounds, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other
  • MichelleWeddingBelle
    Options
    I'm "going it alone" against their advice and just using the books and MFP. I got close to my target weight around May/June this year but gained 11lb since starting a new job. At least I know I can lose weight if I try though. That was just with healthy eating and exercise but I think this time I need a clearer picture of healthy alternatives and better meal preparation to really stick to it and SW looks geared towards that kind of thinking. It's a shame their online resources are only accessible at a cost though, whether going to the groups or just paying the fee, because I'd like to see them but I think it'll be just as manageable by using MFP like I did previously. I'm not starting until Friday because I have a nice meal planned for NYE. After that though I'll be focused on this! I get married in August and I want to be at my target in time for dress fitting around May.

Currently 10st 11lb
    Goal is 9st 8lb
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Jojo, how have you got in during January? I joined slimming world on 4th Jan and have lost 10lbs in my first month, so pleased with myself :) Feel free to add me if you want to motivate each other! Jode x