hi there

Options
jmc1025
jmc1025 Posts: 16 Member
I just joined the group. I am a teacher in Pomona unified. I work with special needs students and there are many days that i do not get a break or lunch. I am also a busy mom with my 3 children very active in sports. I am always on the go and do not really have time to eat right or exercise. I'm tired of being over weight and i really want to look my best. I'm looking for support and motivation. I don't always know how to eat or exercise.

Replies

• gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So I just joined this group but it doesn't look like a whole lot of activity going on. Which is funny because I'm guessing it's because of the busy school year! So if anyone wants to join me in trying to keep fit throughout the year maybe we could help keep each other motivated. Trying to lose 10 pounds myself. It would make such a difference in how I look and feel. Just reaching out!
  • Meg035
    Meg035 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there, gomissfitnes! I'm looking for people who have similar goals and lifestyles to add to my friends network. I'm a middle school teacher in Indiana. I'm also trying to lose about 10 pounds. Add me if you're also looking to connect with more people on here! :)
  • misitaly1025
    misitaly1025 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to connect with more people on here. You can add me. I'm a fourth grade teacher in Orlando, FL.
  • amandapierce0515
    amandapierce0515 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a second grade teacher in North Carolina!
  • MissyKai175
    MissyKai175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a 1st grade teacher and grad student in Florida.