Upgrade from Flex to Charge HR...Worth it?

birtley15
birtley15 Posts: 44 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
I am thinking of upgrading from the Flex to the Charge HR. Is it worth it?

Replies

• deemat11
    deemat11 Posts: 2 Member
    I upgraded from Flex to Charge HR, and then downgraded to Charge. The main reason is that in my case the battery lasts over a week on the Charge but only a couple to three days on the Charge HR. I have been super happy with my Charge.
  • angel72530
    angel72530 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I just got a fitbit. Lets be friends and motivate each other!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Just made the switch yesterday. So far I like it. Nice to be able to see a readout for a change!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I made the change two days ago. I got the flex on day one. LOVED it. I tried the Surge, briefly, but it was too big. I love the charge HR. I predict that I'll turn the HR off except for workouts very soon, but want to play around with it for a while first.
  • birtley15
    birtley15 Posts: 44 Member
    Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I don't mind the HR being on, since that was the whole reason I upgraded. I just plug in for a quick charge while I start the stove and make breakfast, and then I am good to go.
  • josamdo
    josamdo Posts: 2 Member
    birtley15 wrote: »
    I am thinking of upgrading from the Flex to the Charge HR. Is it worth it?

YES!
  • gail1961
    gail1961 Posts: 111 Member
    I went from the one to the charge HR and I love it. I also looked at the surge, but way too big. I like the charge HR for a lot of reasons. Obviously the heart rate monitor, the convienence of looking at my wrist to get the time and then tapping to get the stats, and the sleep monitoring. I had the one for almost 2 years before getting the Charge HR. I like the incoming call notification. Can't get the text notification though for some reason. Also as much as I liked the one, I was always losing it! Never permanently, but spent a lot of time looking for it due to its size and forgetting it in pockets.