Intros

Options
Please post your brief introduction here.

Replies

• CTXGal
    CTXGal Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi. I am full-time mom. Physically and emotionally I feel terrible due to being over weight. I need to lose a considerable amount of weight - I'm counting calories and adding exercise.
  • badwolfli225
    badwolfli225 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, my names James . My New Years Resolutions are many . My weight goal is primary though . I hope to be able to lose 50 lbs over all and gain some muscle and cardiovascular ability. I plan on tracking all my calories good or bad and doing exercise such as Running , Weightlifting and Kickboxing . Its going to be hard but Im certain I can do it and you can too .
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Sherri. I'am 59 years old. I really want 2016 to be the year I drop this weight, thats been holding me back, once and for all and to get and fit and healthy. To do and achieve things I've only dreamed of...
  • SKF19842
    SKF19842 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello!!...I'm Sandy....64 y/o great grandmother who only has one resolution this year!!....To loose weight and get physical healthier!!!!..( is that two..??...LOL...LOL...Planning Aquatic exercises 2 X a week for 60 min.....to start tomorrow night!!!!!!...Started HCG diet New Years Day for 28 days!!!!...I just need to stay motivated!!!...( that seems to be the problem, now doesn't it...???...LOL...LOL...LOL.....Wishing you all good things.......
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for joining please ask your friends to join. I am 35 live in Phoenix AZ. I have been gaining weight I know I need to eat better and work out.
  • SKF19842
    SKF19842 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!...I went to Aquatic exercises last evening ( 60 min)..and I am surprised that I don't feel sore this morning!!!!!...I started a controversial diet Jan. 1st...( Hcg Protocol.)....My plan is to loose 28 pounds in 28 days!!!....Lost 1# yesterday...despite excerise...( they recommend no extra exercise during the Phase 2 part of the program)./....Lost from 213.6 to 207.0 this morning so far!!!!...My goal is to increase muscle strength and stamina.....and starting slow and easy!!!!!...Hope everyone has success at their goals today!!!..( It is VERY cold in Southeastern Ohio this morning!!!!!!)...Winter is here!!!!!!..Wishing you all good things......
  • CTXGal
    CTXGal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well. It's a long road but one that I must travel.