Check in number three

Options
groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
Hey friends!! It has bee three weeks! For this check in I would like to have you tell about how your week went, if you lost any pounds, and what serious goals you have for this new year.

Replies

• cemons
    cemons Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2 lbs since last Sunday. My goal is to be more active this year. I know, I know, many people join a fitness club at this time of the year, but I truly do believe I've progressed beyond the daydream phase to acting on my dream phase. I started MFP to help count calories for weight loss; I'm joining the health club for long term fitness plans and overall health goals.
  • groversa
    Options
    cemons wrote: »
    I lost 2.2 lbs since last Sunday. My goal is to be more active this year. I know, I know, many people join a fitness club at this time of the year, but I truly do believe I've progressed beyond the daydream phase to acting on my dream phase. I started MFP to help count calories for weight loss; I'm joining the health club for long term fitness plans and overall health goals.

Awesome :) Congrats on losing those 2.2 pounds! That is 2.2 more pounds towards your goal. Yes, many people do join different things at this time in the year and so many people give up, but YOU can do it. I know you will use it as an opportunity to help transform yourself!
  • rayleigh09
    rayleigh09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I actually gained since last week, but my goals this week is to become more active. I really need to push myself to be active instead of going to work and coming home.
  • groversa
    Options
    rayleigh09 wrote: »
    I actually gained since last week, but my goals this week is to become more active. I really need to push myself to be active instead of going to work and coming home.

Thats okay! It will happen to everyone every once in a while. You'll get back to it next week. What type of work do you do for your job?
  • bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week. Goals would be to not give up, get to my goal weight and start doing the exercises I love again.
  • rayleigh09
    rayleigh09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @groversa I work at a grocery store. I either work 2pm to 9pm or 6am to 2:30pm
  • jmfloyd2014
    jmfloyd2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week But I have gotten in 4 days of yoga and am heading downstairs to do today's session. I even woke up before my alarm.
  • Jenn112358
    Jenn112358 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week. I'm lowering my calories per day to see if that helps. My goals this year are to keep up with logging food, and to reach and maintain 10,000 steps a day. I've got the added challenge that we moved my mom in with us and she like cooking sweets. Plus my husband doesn't want to diet. 'It makes him grumpy' :expressionless:
  • groversa
    Options
    Awesome!! Sounds like you are all doing great!