Pre-start day 4: 1/4/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Good morning !!! Time to reign in all of this unplanned eating.
Plan today. 1 gallon of water.
Maintenance calories
Travel day - a short run when I get settled in FL

Replies

• Calimackey
    Calimackey Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Achieved my goals yesterday. For some reason can't get going today though. It is already 1pm here in Scotland and I've only done 1500 steps. So my goals for today are:
    1. Get off the sofa and finish 10,000 steps
    2. No alcohol

I'm keeping it simple because today I think that's all I can manage.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I got more steps than I was planning on yesterday, but I went a little over my calories. At least I tracked them.

I might try to run a little tonight, I don't want to push it too much, but I need to get running again.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10k steps
    3. 1.5-2 mile run
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,286 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Morning!!!!

It's been pouring down raining the whole night so I've been up since 4 am. Hopefully, it will quit for a few hours in not bring in the umbrella, :)

Goals for today.
    1. Run at least 3 miles
    2. Protein drink
    3. Strength training - 30 min HIT
    4. Meet calorie go
    5. Evening walk
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! :)
    I slept through the night without a hot flash Woo Hoo!!!! :D
    Work is still exciting so I'm taking things slow and steady everywhere else so I don't burn out.

exercise
    plenty of water
    plenty of protein
    Hubby bought chips and dip so if I have any I need to count them out and measure dip. Haven't decide yet if it's something I really want.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I met my goals for yesterday. Today my goals are logging everything, staying in my calories, and no stress eating. My husband is flying to India tomorrow and I'm feeling really nervous.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was my first day back into a small calorie deficit and I'm pleased that I hit my target. Protein could have been better though. I guess my Saturday workout was pretty serious since I'm still sore today, especially on my back.
    Plans for today are a bit basic and consist of watching calories, lots of protein, a gallon of water, 40 push-ups, 8 chin-ups, a walk, a few errands and maybe another workout if I make it to the gym this afternoon.
    Let's have a fabulous Monday!!!!
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I'm 49 today, so starting the year of getting into great shape before I turn 50. I met goals yesterday. Today: stay within calories, log food, 21 day fix Monday workout (already done), smile a lot.
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got within 300 steps of 10k! DOH! I didn't realize it until I was lying in bed. I almost got up to pace the living room but I was too tired.

-Today I'm going to stand at my desk for 3 hours
    -Get my 10k steps
    -Go to the gym and either run 5k or do 30 min strength workout
    -And eat and log all the nutritious food I have prepared. No candy! There is candy everywhere at my office! ARG
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday because of family get together, but I didn't go crazy in eating so the scale went down a few points. Today back to the gym and going to cut way down on the simple carbs and not snacking today on junk.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @deejkush !!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I haven't been posting yet on this daily goal thread, but have been meeting MY personal goals every day this year so far!

We had freezing rain last night, so I had to change my Monday exercise plan (going to the pool) to something different:

My goals:
    • 15 minutes yoga
    • 45 minutes treadmill (or more)
    • 64+ oz of water
    • Log all my food
    • Do some food prep for the coming week
    • Count my blessings!
    Have a wonderful day!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    deejkush wrote: »
    Good Morning! I'm 49 today, so starting the year of getting into great shape before I turn 50. I met goals yesterday. Today: stay within calories, log food, 21 day fix Monday workout (already done), smile a lot.

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful and healthy year to come as you approach the beautiful age of 50!
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

My goals today:
    • Get 8 hours of sleep
    • Start workout routine
    • Log all food
    • Reach protein target
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @deejkush !

I had a fantastic day snowshoeing for the first time yesterday and I am really feeling it today in my glutes and inner thighs. Today's plan was a strength workout, but I'm going to see how I feel. It might end up a rest day.

Goals for today:
    1. Stretching and meditation
    2. Light walk
    3. Strength training if I feel up to it. I'm going to listen to my body.
    4. 8 glasses of water
    5. Stay within calories and get enough protein
  • goliv
    goliv Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning!

Strength training 30 minutes - yeah, done!
    10,000 steps.
    Log food and exercise.
    And clean the house now that holiday decorations have been packed away!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @deejkush !!!! And a very happy year full of accomplishments!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!

Today I met with my personal trainer for the first time. I'm so excited about the program we worked out for me. Can't wait to start seeing results.
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Hello All!!

Today I met with my personal trainer for the first time. I'm so excited about the program we worked out for me. Can't wait to start seeing results.

Take pics asap! I really wish I would have done that before I started working out because it's so hard to look at yourself later and see just how sweet those results are. ;)
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    drenergy wrote: »
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Hello All!!

Take pics asap! I really wish I would have done that before I started working out because it's so hard to look at yourself later and see just how sweet those results are. ;)

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely take before picts so I'll have something to compare later. :)
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet on my "smart" phone, so one of my goals will be to try to figure out another way to record my start weight. Hopefully I'll have time to get on the computer at work. I should have my PC up and running again by the end of the week.

Other goals are 10000 steps, stay under calories without exercise adjustment, and not to give into temptation when my evening sweet craving kicks in. Wish me luck!