Health perks at my new job!

Options
garber6th
garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
I was offered a job today, which I accepted! My commute will be cut back from an hour and a half each way to 20 minutes, which will give me more time to work out (like I was able to before this job!), but I also found out that they bring in a yoga instructor twice a week, they pay towards gym memberships and Fitbits, and if you join their wellness program, they reduce your insurance premiums. I am going to love working for a company that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle!

Replies

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Lucky you! Congrats on the new job! That's an awesome way to start the new year :)
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    I was offered a job today, which I accepted! My commute will be cut back from an hour and a half each way to 20 minutes, which will give me more time to work out (like I was able to before this job!), but I also found out that they bring in a yoga instructor twice a week, they pay towards gym memberships and Fitbits, and if you join their wellness program, they reduce your insurance premiums. I am going to love working for a company that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle!

• tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awsome
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sounds great, what a great way to start the New Year
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like a great place to work. Enjoy every perk!!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. My job has lots of wellness perks. It sure helps :)