Fitbit Charge Strap Size

ktsj2015
ktsj2015 Posts: 65 Member
Hey all,

My husband bought me a fitbit charge back in September, it was a surprise so he bought a small assuming that Small was the womens size and Large would be for men. I'm quite petite and very small framed so I can see why he assumed the small would be the right size.

Personally I don't understand who the small is designed for ... very very slim people because it really is quite tiny and I don't consider myself to have large wrists but heyhooo....

When I got it was a reasonably snug fit, I'm was on pretty much the last usable hole of the strap. Since then I've gained some weight and it's now too tight.

I have 2 holes left to go ... but if I put it on either of the last two I can't click the strap into the loop so it falls off periodically. I don't want to lose it so I need to wear it on the 3rd hole so it can secure it with the loop thingy.

When I wear it on 3rd hole it's very tight, I know its supposed to be loose against your wrist with a gap, but I don't have one so it gets really sweaty and uncomfortable.

I know you can't replace the strap on the charge, I've looks for watch strap extenders but I can't see anything suitable.

Anyone got an other idea's?

Replies

• MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    I just got mine yesterday and I got a small because I had a small in the Flex and assumed it was the same. I can't get mine through the strap and I'm irritated! I'm looking online to see if there are replacement bands like for the Flex but so far I'm not seeing any.
  • ktsj2015
    ktsj2015 Posts: 65 Member
    you can't replace the strap as far as I can see.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited January 2016
    @mickymo for Charge and HR, it is what it is. It's not the Flex with strap changes. If it doesn't fit, get a different size. You can't change it from what it is.