Pre-start day 4: 1/4/2016

Options
2»

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all! And Happy Birthday @deejkush, getting fit for 50 is a wonderful goal. I turned 50 in July and it's a great time of life.

Todays goals:
    tracking - logged my breakfast and lunch last night when I prepped it. Big help in planning
    1 hr HIIT training
    stay within calories
    prepare tomorrow's meals tonight
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    See, right now is the time of day when things start to fall apart for me. There's a slump at work. I'm fading in energy because I went to the gym at lunch, and I just want to eat everything!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    drenergy wrote: »
    See, right now is the time of day when things start to fall apart for me. There's a slump at work. I'm fading in energy because I went to the gym at lunch, and I just want to eat everything!

Drink a couple big glasses of water and eat something healthy like fruit or veggies, maybe a small amount of protein. I like hardboiled eggs and light string cheese. That will usually get me through the mid-day slump without eating everything in sight!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    drenergy wrote: »
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Hello All!!

Today I met with my personal trainer for the first time. I'm so excited about the program we worked out for me. Can't wait to start seeing results.

Take pics asap! I really wish I would have done that before I started working out because it's so hard to look at yourself later and see just how sweet those results are. ;)

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely take before picts so I'll have something to compare later. :)

Yes!! Please take pictures. I really wish I had done that, too! I have found some before pics but they're not all that "comparable", if you know what I mean.
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I did not make my goal today to stay within my calorie limit
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today and of course I had to bring a treat to work....remembered at the last minute so it was doughnuts...and yes....I had one. Was well within my calorie goal, 30 minute workout this am along with a 20 minute ride on my stat. bike. All is good for another day!!!!
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @deejkush!!!
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I did not make my goal today to stay within my calorie limit :/ . However, I did track every single food item that passed my lips. I also went to that kickboxing class in order to raise the limit. (And had a LOT OF FUN!)

Tomorrow, Same Goal

Stay within the limit.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Met my goals yesterday!
    My goals today:
    • Allpro workout, cycle 2, day 4
    • Log all food
    • Reach protein target
    • Drink 2L of water

Best of luck everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @LighteningLynn !!! Have a wonderful year!!!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My arms are sore from yesterdays workout (must mean I worked my muscles). Today I plan on going to the gym and ride the bike for 30 minutes and then do strength training on my lower body. Going to stop on my way home from the gym and get stuff to make a salad for lunch.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Excited for another 100 Days challenge. I'm going to set the bar high - 10 pounds!
    This week is a recovery week from a very indulgent holiday season. Today's goals:
    1. 2L of water
    2. 4K run at lunch
    3. Under calories at the end of the day