Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Good morning!
Met my goals yesterday with water and ended up deficit
Today-still traveling..
watch what goes in my mouth
1 gallon of water
abs and glutes, pushups
walk on the beach

Have a great day! Nice to see so much positive energy in the group!

Replies

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!
    My goals for today:
    -log everything
    -Drink more water and herbal tea
    -Eat 2 fruits and more veggies
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Met all my goals yesterday, and despite not feeling well got myself to the gym and did a HIIT class. Stayed up a little too late so early night tonight..4:45 comes early.

Todays goals:
    track everything
    stay within calories
    strength training
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well I'll be the first to say I certainly did *not* meet my goals yesterday! haha 10k steps is HARD. But I did go to the gym and do 30 minutes of strength training that kicked my butt, and even though I didn't log everything, I ate some protein-packed clean meals yesterday. A couple pieces of chocolate, though. ;) Hey, I burned it off!

Today's Goals:
    -Actually log everything—everything everything
    -Stand for 3 hours at work
    -If I can't hit 10k steps, at least 7500, even if I have to treadmill it before bed!
    -Gym for lunch. I'm thinking arms/shoulders/back today.

No chocolates! lol
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I had a great day yesterday! I think I'm finally over that stupid stomach bug. I hit my goals and even ran 2 miles. I didn't want to go too far in case I couldn't make it, but I ended the run feeling great!

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories (going out to eat tonight....)
    2. 10k steps
    3. strength training
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!!! :)
    You know how I just kept trying to get through December with work and Overtime well I guess it's another month as our resident whack a doodle is out again. So I guess I'm going to do as I did with Dec. and just focus on the basics.
    rest
    exercise
    eat healthy
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Morning All, Wow-- it makes a big difference to state my goals each morning on here. It motivates me because I don't want to say I didn't meet them the next morning. I did meet my goals yesterday, although had one too many glasses of wine...
    Today: 21 DF workout (done), yoga (I'm so sore!), eat within calories, log all food, give at least 5 compliments to others.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,199 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was able to net my goals!!!!!!!

Goals,
    1. 4 mile run
    2. No LNS after 8 pm
    3. Gym for a hour
    4. Protein drink
    5. Learn to knit
    6. Organize my living room cupboards
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday turned out fantastic! I decided to rush everything in order to make it to the gym :) I had a great workout.
    My new program has me doing some lifts I never did before; I started with very low weight 3 weeks ago... Imagine my surprise yesterday when I was able to bang out 3 sets of 20 reps on the barbell glute bridge with 95lb resting on my hips :) technically, my one rep max should be over 200lb :) I so grateful for who ever invented those black foam barbell pads because without them, I would have seriously bruised my pelvis.
    Plans for today are to drink my gallon of water, eat lots of protein, stay within calories, take a little walk and enjoy the day!!!
    Let's make it a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • goliv
    goliv Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize Fitbit battery was dead yesterday - somehow missed that e-mail while travelling, so didn't get a full day step count. Will try again today. Had a 45 min Zumba class this morning. Tracking food and exercise and trying to up my water intake.
  • Calimackey
    Calimackey Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet my step goal yesterday. But that's water under the bridge. Put it behind me. Goals for today are
    1. 10,000 steps minimum
    2. No alcohol
    3. No between meal snacks (as I write this I'm fighting the urge to raid the fridge. But I'm not going to. Drinking water instead!)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    excrilley wrote: »
    Didn't meet my step goal yesterday. But that's water under the bridge. Put it behind me. Goals for today are
    1. 10,000 steps minimum
    2. No alcohol
    3. No between meal snacks (as I write this I'm fighting the urge to raid the fridge. But I'm not going to. Drinking water instead!)

I find I have to have a snack between meals especially in the morning, its just too long between breakfast and lunch. There is no harm in the mid meal snacks, just plan for them and keep them as a snack not a meal. I usually have some almonds and cheese mid morning to power me through. And gum I chew a lot of gum to fight cravings lol
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I met 3 out of my 4 goals for yesterday. Didn't make it to 10000 steps bc we decided to watch the movie Concussion. It was better than expected but took 2 hours away from my steps! Got to 8000 though so not too bad.

Today I want to get the 10000 steps, exercise at least 30 minutes, not go over my pre exercise calories, and once again not give in to my night time sweet craving.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I was starving yesterday afternoon, but at least I made a couple healthy choices (banana, sweet potato) despite going over my calorie goal. Today, I just finished my run/walk. Now I want to stay within calories, eat all the protein, and drink all the water. I'd like to throw some stretching and meditation in if I can carve out 20 minutes. Work is busy. Ugh.

Have a great day everyone!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    went to the gym, meditated and so far ate egg salad with spinach. Used a vegan alternative instead of miracle whip. I am not a vegetarian but I like the tasted and the ingredients better than miracle whip. :) tonight if all goes will, I plan on eating a salad with one slice of homemade pizza.
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OMG! Over my limit already! Blew it again
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok. Same goal tomorrow.
    STAY WITHIN THE LIMIT!
    I'm worth it
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Why does it always seem the harder I try not to eat junk food.....the more I want to eat it???

Did my 30 minute of "classic stretch" and rode my bike for 20 minutes and currently have 6,000+ steps.
    For the most part, I did good at eating...if I wouldn't have had those 2 doughnuts. :'( ( I don't even really like doughnuts....what is wrong with me????)

I did write everything down so far with only 9 calories left. I know supper will be more than that!

I am proud of myself for not having ANY wine last night and tonight.....one day at a time.

My goals for tomorrow:
    1. 30 minutes of classic stretch and 20 minutes of bike
    2. Log food/drinks
    3. No wine

Good luck everyone!!! :)
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I actually ate homemade soup tonight instead of pizza. My arms are sore from yesterdays workout and I feel like I had a good workout today. When I workout I make better food choices. Plus it helps that I dont have anything sweet in the house to tempt me. :)
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Met all l goals except 10000 steps a day. I was close yesterday, and today got 1000 more 9300. Getting closer.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just a little low on protein yesterday, otherwise did well!

My goals today:
    half an hour of cardio (Insanity Max 30)
    Log all food
    Reach protein target
    Drink 2L of water