Sync Issues

Options
laura9400
laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
This is the second time I've had this issue and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix without me calling support. My jawbone 3 won't sync with my phone. It reads my heartrate, loads my sleep info, but the fitness tracker part is non-existent. I tried a soft reset and it didn't work. It's just frustrating, it's like if I choose not to wear the thing for a day it shuts down.

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    They are having network issues since Christmas; they are working to resolve it. Once it is, all data will be synced up properly.
  • laura9400
    Options
    Thank you so much for that :) Makes me feel better.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    No problem. It's annoying the crap out of me too XD
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, December 1, I got a huge calorie adjustment. Today, I got almost nothing so far.

Is this *still* an issue? I can understand a few days, but since Christmas and no progress? I am using the "Purple App" with my phone and I have a new Pebble Time and want to install the UP watchface. But if it's not synching, I will wait to set up my watch. I am excited about using the Pebble Time and so is there any news about this getting fixed and when? I don't like Google Fit and love the UP app.

Anyone have a status update? Because I just started back on exercise and diet after a protracted illness, and this is discouraging.

Thank you for any further information.

Best,
    Robin
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    It could still be going on, not sure. I haven't been following if their networking issues are ongoing. I've had minimal issues with it whereas others have had major issues. Best would be to contact Jawbone Customer Service and ask them for a status report and to help you with the installation if need be.
  • robinmarkz
    Options
    I am not getting steps from Misfit's app either.

This could be a MFP issue, maybe?

Thanks,
    Robin
  • jello_bob
    jello_bob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got an Up24 and steps on MFP don't reflect my steps using my new tracker. I had an old Fitbit Flex which I've since removed from both Fitbit and MFP profiles... Is this ever going to work in sync with MFP?
  • robinmarkz
    Options
    I hope so, because it's not projecting our goals accurately.

Best,
    Robin
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    Seems that only half my steps for the day synced. Must be another issue somewhere! XD
  • laura9400
    Options
    I'm having tons of issues with mine. I can't get it to sync.
  • robinmarkz
    Options
    Today I got over 4000 steps as measured by several different major tracking apps on my Pebble Time sync'ed to my phone and MFP gave me 39 steps.

MFP is now in the Under Armour family but that count is not reflected either.

They need to look into this! :(

Best,
    Robin
  • blossomingbutterfly
    edited January 2016
    Options
    robinmarkz wrote: »
    Today I got over 4000 steps as measured by several different major tracking apps on my Pebble Time sync'ed to my phone and MFP gave me 39 steps.

MFP is now in the Under Armour family but that count is not reflected either.

They need to look into this! :(

Best,
    Robin

You can always contact them and see what's going on if it's still the same sync issues or not. Mine has been fine for awhile now. I'd suggest customer service to see if they can help you.
  • robinmarkz
    Options
    Thanks.