I am 2 weeks post op and looking for food tracking sleevers!

Options
Since many of you have been there and done that, I need soft food ideas. So far I have tried egg whites, potato and slices of deli roast beef but I need high protein food ideas. Please share your food diaries!

Thanks!

Replies

• azarellanos
    azarellanos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I shared mine
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'm on full liquids, so this will be great! Thanks!
  • thisfathasgot2go
    thisfathasgot2go Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I am following your diaries!
  • GoDasher
    GoDasher Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm still on liquids as well this week. This weekend I will start puree. (this step seems to be skipped by some programs). I haven't been filling in my food diary since surgery because, well, I forgot. I'm going to re-start today.

What is this "sharing" thing and how do I get in on it?
  • NicoleL874
    Options
    @GoDasher if you click "settings" at the top of the screen, then pick diary settings and scroll all the way down, you'll find it. I have mine set to "friends only" so if anyone here wants to see it, friend me! I'm on full liquids, so it won't be that interesting at this point.
  • thisfathasgot2go
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It makes a difference when you can see the progression of others and it is motivating to know others are successful doing this. Accountability works when I know other people can see my *kitten* food choices (and my good ones!)
  • jennylj29
    jennylj29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be 8 months out Nov 17th and anyone can feel free to friend me! I don't always follow the diet to the T but mostly stay within the guidelines :)
  • kcusnem
    kcusnem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can always check my diary out! I'll be sticking to Unjury soon for protein and keeping my meals veg friendly.
    Surgery date 02/24/15. HW 296, SW 288, CW 209ish.
  • GoDasher
    GoDasher Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm sharing my food diary. I'm still on puree, so it is pretty boring!
  • thisfathasgot2go
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for sharing. It is motivating to see what everyone is eating and then the weight coming off. We are awesome.
  • irobbyns
    irobbyns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just sleeved 10 days ago and would like to see what people are eating. How do I do that?
  • NicoleL874
    Options
    @irobbyns most of the diaries are set to friends only. But, you can check by clicking on the person's name. There should be some buttons, one is usually "see diary". Feel free to friend any of us!
  • HeyKiddo0483
    HeyKiddo0483 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My surgeon recommended Progresso Lite Soups (without noodles). This food choice has worked well for me as I love the chicken and vegetable soup. I bought a Nutri Bullet and it is so easy to puree my soup and then heat for 3 minutes. Very filling. Enjoy!
  • mommy2jude
    mommy2jude Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat sunflower or almond butter. Jennie-O makes this yummy sweet BBQ turkey sticks, and I usually combine with deviled eggs ( I can't eat hard boiled plain, so I add a little mayo and/or Greek yogurt to it). I also love Chobani Greek yogurt, since it is high in protein. Check out www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com. She had bypass ten years ago, and she has an amazing blog, full of ideas for every stage. HTH!
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Gr
    My surgeon recommended Progresso Lite Soups (without noodles). This food choice has worked well for me as I love the chicken and vegetable soup. I bought a Nutri Bullet and it is so easy to puree my soup and then heat for 3 minutes. Very filling. Enjoy!

great idea!