How is everyone getting on so far?

Options
Naybelline
Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
Hope everyone is so far achieving their January goals, I kinda started mine on the 27th December, wanted to have a good kick start to the new year. I have started this with Turbo Fire which is my go too workout coupled with Body Pump by Les Mills. I'm taking the High intensity workouts from Turbo Fire to melt my fat away and using the Body Pump to build my strength and muscles whilst still losing weight/inches.
I have started measuring again. Scales are bad, but I am still weighing every morning LOL :p

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5 of a 16 week half marathon plan. I managed to not gain any more weight over the holidays, but am still 10 lbs above where I want to be. I weigh morning and night! :p
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Oh how do you cope with the night time weighing? I think I'd cry myself to sleep lol!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I just don't obsess over it. I know I will lose a pound or two overnight!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    That's good you got a handle on it, I don't at the moment, I might be alright when I've lost my first stone, it'll start to be less obsessive lol
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I know I should n' t but these few weeks I am not being too careful. I retired on the 4th and my 60 th birthday is on the 15 th...will get serious on the 17 th. I have a garmin viviactive which is going to be a great help! 2016 is our year!!!!!!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I'll have to have a look at that! I also need a new fitbit
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    My husband has the surge...he loves it...
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Please could someone update the spreadsheet. I wish I knew how :/ thanks....I know there are are only a few of us but it does help...