Finding time to exercise when opportunity presents itself

Options
abeneville
abeneville Posts: 7 Member
I always struggle with how to fit exercise into an already busy day. Today I was reminded to use the time you are unexpectedly given some days vs. trying to always plan. Today My 2 year old decided to wake up at 4:45AM. I guess he decided I needed extra help getting out of bed for a morning workout. Rather than huddle in the corner with a cup of tea letting him make his own breakfast, I threw him in the stroller and went for a walk in the park. Thanks to him it is 9:45AM and I have already met my Fitbit goals for the day!

Anybody else have ideas? My new thought is how can I exercise during my super crowded train ride? (By the way, I live in Tokyo so this is pretty much a pipe dream given how crowded the trains get.)

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with workout time, having a two year old as well. Right now, my daughter goes to sleep at 9pm. I try to squeeze a quickie working once she's out, but I don't have that much energy that late at night! Then again, I'm NOT a morning person, so waking up early to do a workout would NEVER happen!*LOL* I can't workout outside with her because she's like a loose cannon, but I can't do a treadmill workout because she's curious and might get hurt by the equipment. It sure is a challenge!

Shannon