January 1, 2016

Options
sunariel1
sunariel1 Posts: 34 Member
Anyone wanting to start the new year out right, with a new workout routine in place? I own P90x, Insanity, and PiYo. If anyone is interested in starting and maintaining any of these programs with me starting on 1/1 hit me up!

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Les Mills Combat in January, with a sprinkling of P90X/X3, Beast, and Brazil Butt Lift...should be FUN!
  • txteacher2
    txteacher2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How have you liked Piyo? I'm thinking of starting it up in the next few days.
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting Cize on the 11th (that's when Amazon says it will be here). Is anyone else doing that program? I can always use the support and accountability, so if anyone would like to friend me, feel free :smile:
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I start T25 tomorrow - do you have that one? Anyone have that one and want to start with me?
  • beautifulbride15
    beautifulbride15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am doing the on demand daily workout challenge in addition to my traditional gm routine. But I have day 21 fix and t 25. Tomorrow is Piyo Power/ strength! Please add me!
  • robmclaug
    robmclaug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started insanity today
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of Insanity!
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am starting Hammer and Chisel in a week with some Insanity thrown in. Going to be excitingly interesting!
  • dent5499
    dent5499 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    would love to see reviews of Cize

• gonnagetfitnow2014
    gonnagetfitnow2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about starting back on the P90x and T-25 tomorrow. My daughter did the p90x and was VERY disciplined on it. She did awesome. Now with the winter officially here and the snow (ooh bad word), I think it may be time to get going on that again. I am in for the challenge if no one minds.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Started Cize on January 11th 2016, so far I love it... If you like to dance then this is a great program...