Pre-start day 10: 1/10/2016

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Good morning everyone!!!
I survived yesterday :) and based on the time I'm posting this, I got some good rest as well.
My plan for today is to have a very nice and relaxing day, to prep for the week ahead, eat good, drink plenty of water, do my chin-ups and push-ups and get focused for the start of the challenge!
Let's make this Sunday a fabulous one!!!!

Replies

• RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I had a date day with my husband yesterday and my food goals went out the window. Back at it today. I'm hoping it warms up in a few hours so I will go outside for a walk or run. Some time in nature would do me good.
    Today's goals:
    1. Plan the week's workouts
    2. Stay within calories, hitting protein goal
    3. 5,000 steps minimum
    4. Drink 10 glasses of water
  • Calimackey
    Calimackey Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Things have been stressful at home over the last two days so I haven't managed to post and I didn't achieve my goals. But thanks to all the motivation I get from all the contributions here there was a wee voice in my head all the time which prevented me from going completely off the rails. So today I'm trying to get back on track. Lots of steps, no alcohol and pints of water.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I had a planned cheat meal last night, so I did not stay in my calorie goal, but that was my plan for just that day. Today, my goals are to go running in the woods and stay in my calorie goal. I haven't seen the scale budge yet, but I know it's coming, my body is feeling stronger and my pants aren't quite as tight.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

Have had a great day so far. Lots accomplished so taking it easy the rest of the day.
    Today's goals:
    Strength training - done
    Chores and errands
    Healthy choices
    Stay within calories
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So thankful today is over.
    I stayed within calories
    got everything done and I didn't yell at anyone. LOL
    going to bed early today
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm still here. Getting focused on tomorrow even though I am still on vacation.
    Still planning to stay healthy with activities on the beach and pool and evening yoga to help digest all of the vacation food.

1st weigh in is tomorrow. I will miss that 1st weigh in and update my weight when I get back on Saturday. I hope to at least be back to where I left off from last year's ending challenge. I am keeping my water up and continuing to move and make wise choices...Especially at night while still enjoying some foods I wouldn't normally eat during a challenge.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sunday started badly as o left the house wlbefore breakfast due to total forgetfulness. But I resented the homemade cakes I hadn't planned for and got a lot of exercise in. Then I ate everything as long as it was deep fried. Balanced out by more exercise so I meet my no nap goal and ended up only just o we my overall calorie goal. Roll on Monday.
  • bechoe
    bechoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for day 1..

So my goals will be
    1 Hour of yoga
    2 Green teas
    No chocolat