New Tall Gal

Options
Hi there! I am new to the group. I can't tell you how excited i was to see a tall women's group! Finding other tall ladies is fairly difficult.

My name is Stacie, I am 6'0" and roughly 290lbs. I live in Austin, TX. I have put on about 125lbs in the last 8 or so years. I have been working on getting fit and am really starting to kick it in gear. I love to box, kick box, and dance. I'd love to find some folks to walk this journey with :)

Replies

• Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Hello. Darin here. Would love to help with your journey. Tall guy here that appreciates tall ladies. Sending FR.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not new but I just starting posting in here. We are close in size and I'm in Texas too!!! Add me if you like!
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to the group. I can't tell you how excited i was to see a tall women's group! Finding other tall ladies is fairly difficult.

My name is Stacie, I am 6'0" and roughly 290lbs. I live in Austin, TX. I have put on about 125lbs in the last 8 or so years. I have been working on getting fit and am really starting to kick it in gear. I love to box, kick box, and dance. I'd love to find some folks to walk this journey with :)

Hi. I'm Kayla. I'm 5'8/5'9 and currently about 204lbs. I'm trying to get back down to under 200 again! We can do this!