Battery drain issues

Options
tinakowalik
tinakowalik Posts: 73 Member
I've had my fitbit charge hr a year now. Bought it used. It worked great up until now. I had my 5 days of charge. Then all of a sudden I get between 24-48 hours. I have no alarms set on it. Is my battery failing? Can they be replaced?

TIA

Replies

• pjdunning
    pjdunning Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue with my flex.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I just realized that Fitbit added an update where it shows the time whenever you move your arm into a certain position. It doesn't matter if you tap for the time, it just pops up. This could be draining your battery. I know it drained mine. I just turned it off, I'm hoping that will help with my battery issues. You can turn it off under settings, devices, and it's called Quick View.
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You don't have all day sync on either correct? That killed my battery.
  • BeastBossLady
    BeastBossLady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue with my new Charge HR. I called FitBit and they replaced it free of charge.
  • tinakowalik
    tinakowalik Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I noticed the battery life went down after the last update. Not sure if I'm on all day sync. I can't find that setting. I do have it set to turn on clock with wrist flick. But that's been in for a long while with no issues.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue with my new Charge HR. I called FitBit and they replaced it free of charge.

A friend of mine had battery issues with his Charge HR. He called customer service and they sent a new one right out to him - he had it the next day. And he got to pick a different color from the one he had originally.
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options

How long did you have it for ? I have only had mine for 2 weeks and the battery last like 2 days and doesn't seem to log or notice that I have done exercise.