Week 2: January 11-17th

Options
Kirstie155
Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
Hope you don't mind me getting the ball rolling here!
Week 2 stats, how did everyone do?

HW: 250 (2009)
LW: 181 (September 2015)
CSW: 191 (for this group)
CW: 192

This week I am up +1 lb, but since I started Jan 1 at 195 and had an off day yesterday, I am very happy with where I am at. Hope everyone had a great week...and if your numbers this week don't make you happy-lets try again this upcoming week!!

Replies

• Rgianola
    Rgianola Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HW 230
    CSW 220 (this challenge)
    CW 226
    - 4 lbs
    Looking into incorporating more exercise this week.
    Traveling for business later this week so that will be challenge.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Kristie155 Not at all--thank you for getting things rolling! Today was busier than I thought it would be and I'm just now getting on!.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

HW: 140 (2014)
    CSW: 116
    CW: 115

I've been fluctuating between 114-116 for the last couple months, so I don't really believe I'm down a pound yet. And the numbers don't support it, either. I'll keep on keepin' on, though.

In real progress: I've moved up to heavier dumbbells for some exercises!! My bicep curl form is off and one arm is a little sore but I'm hoping it'll recover by Friday so I can focus more on form and try again.

~Lyssa
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CSW: 145
    CW: 143
    GW: 130

Can't believe I'm on track after this weekend! I went out for brunch and dinner Saturday and went to the Vikings vs Seahawks game on Sunday so I wasn't sure how that would show up on the scale. It's great to see that if I keep my calories low during the week and keep my running miles up I don't have to say no to anything I really want over the weekend.
  • FatSwatter
    FatSwatter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    HW: 240
    CSW:207.4
    CW: 205.7
    CGW:199.9
    -1.7 pounds loss (yay!)

The numbers keep fluctuating probably due to water weight but nevertheless I'll take what I can get!
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    Im gonna have to weigh in on fridays-I have too many competitions to keep up with them all! Plus if I go into the weekend with a good number, it helps keep me on track. If I get a less than stellar number, it whips me back in shape!
  • Kirstie155
    Options

Height: 5'11

1st January: 195.2
    8th January: 190.6
    15th January: 190.4

Weight lost/gained this week: -0.2
    Weight lost/gained this month: -0.2

Successes/struggles this week: Gearing up to start the whole30 on Monday, so pretty excited about that. I have been working out at least a little almost everyday, and stretching my back that has been hurting quite a bit. This week has been especially stressful due to work and my husband being sick. I'm only down 0.2lbs this week, but with such a big drop last week I am not surprised. Expecting another drop by next week for sure!
  • FatSwatter
    FatSwatter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    Im gonna have to weigh in on fridays-I have too many competitions to keep up with them all! Plus if I go into the weekend with a good number, it helps keep me on track. If I get a less than stellar number, it whips me back in shape!

Haha, that's a great weigh to look at it! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.