Cleanse...day by day

Options
How is the cleanse going for you so far? Any big challenges?

Replies

• DrBBSparkles
    DrBBSparkles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For me (on day 3), currently going well. Made lots of food on Sunday to get me through the week for my dinners and doing shakes at work. Biggest challenge so far is definitely hunger.
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy. I started at 216 lbs on 1/2/16 and that day I began my isagenix 30 day cleanse. I did 1 shake the 1st day & ate horrible the rest of the day to b honest. I did 2 shakes the 2nd day & ate according to the plan. I deep cleansed days 3 & 4 as outlined. I weighed in on day 5 at 206 lbs. I am going to follow the plan exactly for the rest of the 30 days. I will continue to post.
  • LeAnneCanton1
    LeAnneCanton1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting isagenix, sort of. Using their cleanse products but using a different shake. I will
    Cleanse once a week then shake days. I am a flight attendant and I know this will be challenging, but still going to try.
  • LeAnneCanton1
    Options
    1xnrbgsfzbog.png
    This is my cleanse day schedule.
  • LeAnneCanton1
    Options
    iprcu4b3vfyc.png
    And this is my shake day schedule
  • TammerTammer
    TammerTammer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started on January 2nd and today on January 13 I am down 12 lbs. I have followed the diet strictly. Only using the morning pills and shakes not the shot in the morning. I tried honestly but my body said, NO NO. Rejected that little contribution. I have lost weight in the past and gotten very sick from losing too fast so I have added spinach and berries to my shakes for added nutrients and cut some on my snacks. Today I begin working out regularly. I have about 125 to lose. Feels like a solid start so far. 12 down 113 to go.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it this weekend. My first 30 day cleanse box is getting delivered today. Kinda nervous, but looking forward to it as well.
  • J9Lynn93
    J9Lynn93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is day six. My cleanse day went remarkably well, even thogh, I have to say, I hate the taste of the Ionix, and the wafers make be gag. The shakes are growing on me. But I am enjoying being creative with my 400-600 meal. Lost 3.9 pounds so far, which I'm happy with.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    I'm starting day 3. Won't be able to do the cleanse this week though; looking at Mon/Tues next week. Can't say I'm looking forward to it at all.

I'm not a fan of the Ionix/swamp water at all. Not sure I'll continue that.

I don't plan (at this point, anyway) on staying on this past the initial 30 days. At least not the 2 shakes a day part. So. Many. Shakes. I need food!! (Maybe one shake for breakfast...we'll see.)
  • Vaughnka77
    Vaughnka77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the 30 day cleanse starts tomorrow. Hoping I can handle the taste of some of the products in the kit. I guess I can do anything for 30 days. :)
  • Lmb1973
    Lmb1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A couple of tips that have worked for me...
    1) Drink the ionix supreme like a cup of tea by mixing with boiling water instead of cold water. It blends better, and it's kind of nice to have a warm drink on these cold winter days
    2) substitute one shake per day with an isalean protein bar, especially if hunger is an issue and it's nice to eat something solid. The calorie count is comparable, but this is not official per the 30 day cleanse program.
  • MariaArellano1
    MariaArellano1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on my 6 the day of Isagenix 30 day cleanse. I did two cleanse days on Monday and Tuesday. It was a struggle the first day but ok the second. I was wondering what the thoughts are on the cleanse days? I hear contradicting opinion on if they help or hurt your metabolism. I have lost 8 lb so far and have felt good the entire week except for some itchy ears.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Lmb1973 wrote: »
    A couple of tips that have worked for me...
    1) Drink the ionix supreme like a cup of tea by mixing with boiling water instead of cold water. It blends better, and it's kind of nice to have a warm drink on these cold winter days
    2) substitute one shake per day with an isalean protein bar, especially if hunger is an issue and it's nice to eat something solid. The calorie count is comparable, but this is not official per the 30 day cleanse program.

Are you talking making a 'tea ' out of the Cleanse for Life, or the Ionix you take every morning?
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    I made some of the Isagenix coffee last night and put it in the fridge, and then used it in place of water this morning with the vanilla shake...delicious!!!

Gonna try it with the chocolate tomorrow.
  • J9Lynn93
    J9Lynn93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am still not completely sold on this diet. List 2 pounds last cleanse, but then bounced around the rest of the week and ended up losing just those two pounds. Lost almost 2 pounds yesterday from the cleanse day. I am going to wait to see what happens this week.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    I'm cleansing tomorrow and Wednesday (if I can make it that long!). There's bound to be fluctuations with any sort of weight loss routine. Gotta just keep at it and go for the long term results vs day to day ups and downs.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Day 2/2 of my first ever cleanse and I have to say, it's waaayy easier than I thought it would be. I haven't been truly hungry at all. I've wanted to eat, but mostly just for the sake of eating.

Good luck to anybody else going for it!